Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Anyone have the EQ5-04R from tinydeal?

Reply to topic

Jiggen

Australia AU Victoria
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:45 am   Post subject:  Anyone have the EQ5-04R from tinydeal? Back to top 

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this player from Tinydeal:

http://www.tinydeal.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_23&products_id=256

How is the battery life? How is video playback? Is this a good deal or is there a better alternative (with external memory)?

Cheers.

Download Post  No rating  
sheikyerbouti

USA US Nevada
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the EQ5-04R from tinydeal? Back to top 

Hey there, I have this player, I also bought it from Tinydeal. Just thought I'd give you (and anyone else interested) my opinion. I have bought several of these generic mp4 players over the last couple of months trying to find one I really like. So far this is one of my favorites. It's got a very solid feel for one thing. Many of these players feel hollow and cheap. The sound quality is very good and I've had no problems with the miniSD slot. I have used a few different 2gb microSD cards in it with an adapter with no problems. Battery life also seems good, but I don't run it for hours at a time. I'll listen while I'm going to sleep and set the auto power off time to one hour. Video playback I havent used on this one, but the screen is sharp and bright so I imagine it looks good.

My big problem with this player is that the button layout could be much better. Basically, for most of your navigation, you have one button in each corner like you can see in the picture, plus the round black button which handles different functions depending on the screen that youre in. None of it makes much sense. When you're navigating folder menus you have to press 'esc' to select the folder. The round button, which you would think would select, actually backs you out. Other menus, it's just the opposite! If this isn't a big deal to you, its an excellent MP3 player for the money. Personally, I'm going to keep looking for a similar player with more intuitive navigation. Hope this helps!

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks for your review sheikyerbouti.

Do you have any photos you can also add to the review? Would be great to see what it 'really' looks like rather than the graphic design ones....

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Jiggen

Australia AU Victoria
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Anyone have the EQ5-04R from tinydeal? Back to top 

Thanks sheikyerbouti. Much appreciated Smile

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic