Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Advice on new 3rd gen ipod

Reply to topic

Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:50 pm   Post subject: Complicity Advice on new 3rd gen ipod Back to top 

Hi! all my friends have the new 3rd gen ipod and i dont, since i dont have enough cash. Can you guys refer me to a really cheap ipod nano clone that looks like the real one and plz tell me how i can make it look like a real ipdo nano. because ive seen soem of them and the menu andi netrface is awful. so plz refer me to a cheap nice ipod nano 3rd gen clone and plz tell me how i can make the theme and interface exactly like the real 3rd gen nano. I have about 40-50 bucks.

Thanks a lot.!

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: I need a lil help Back to top 

im leading towards this. www.yzdigital.com/ProductsView.Asp?id=135

Unless u guys know of a better cheaper one to me the looks of this rival a real nano. but the menu. lol.

if i purchase of of these, plz guide me wihich one, and plz tell me if i can make the interface menu or whatever look exactly like my friend's nano. Also is there a way for a 1.8 ipod nano clone to be able to use a split screen theme and is there one.

LOL. writign alot. All i want to know is if i can make this fake ipod nano look exactly like a real one. Plz reply. Lots of thanx to anyone who replies.

Download Post  No rating  
Knasen
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 am   Post subject:  Re: I need a lil help Back to top 

If you want a player that looks like an Ipod Nano, I suggest you get a player based on the G-18A-Main-board. Unlike most clones they have the same dimensions as the real nano and they have even got a real Ipod connector instead of the usual USB-connector.

The menu is similar to the real nano, but not the screen you see when listening to music or playing videos.

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

can you post a picture or a link to this one. the most identical one ive seen is the one from YZDIGITAL. But the menu is...

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think i found a good one and once i get firmware on it it'll look great. lookie. lol.

www.actfind.com/p1690/iPod-Nano-Style-1.8-inch-TFT-Screen-With-iPod-Slot/product_info.html

Download Post  No rating  
Knasen
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:19 pm   Post subject:  Re: I need a lil help Back to top 

Yes, the player in the link looks just like mine. I hope you know that there are no firmware available that will make the interface look just like on the real ipod nano.

Download Post  No rating  
Newbie2

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

You can get those 3rd gen iPod nano clones with 30-pin iPod connector on eBay, just search "MP4 3rd gen" or something and hunt through the search results. For example I found this interesting page on eBay, 4GB for $48.95 "Buy It Now" price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/3rd-Gen-4GB-MP3-MP4-Muisc-Video-FM-Player-Free-Gifts_W0QQitemZ290217569712QQihZ019QQcategoryZ73839QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There are no firmware available to make the 3rd gen iPod nano clone have an interface that exactly or closely looks like the actual 3rd gen iPod nano.

YZ Digital and that other place that was mentioned only sell in wholesale, so meaning that you have to buy a certain amount from them (usually a lot).

I would suggest you also look at iOffer, I found a nice offer from them that's worth the look: http://www.ioffer.com/i/iPod-Nano-Style-1-8-inch-TFT-Screen-With-iPod-Slot-37573906

The 3rd gen iPod nano clones can fit the 3rd gen iPod nano accessories.

Download Post  No rating  
Knasen
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:27 am   Post subject:  Re: I need a lil help Back to top 

Can someone confirm that there are nano clones with ipod connectors that have more than 1Gb (non hacked)?

I have only seen 1gb. However I must say that the player has a great build quality and that they look and feel like real nanos (except the menus and the lack of a real click wheel).

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

so u have the player in that link? the one with the ipod connector? what ive seen it has a real split screen menu and u can have the apple logo on the back, its the best looking clone ive seen. i hope the 4gb and 8gb are real. i wanna get a silver 8gb. or 4gb.

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

but is there a theme or something to make the music menus and stuff look better?

also what would look better a silver one or a black one?

Download Post  No rating  
Knasen
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: I need a lil help Back to top 

I didn't buy my player there, but it seems to be the same player. As far as I know there are no themes available for the player so the other menus look like the menus on most other Action chipset players.

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

knasen: is your player good and have the split screen 2?
and what color do u have, btw cn u post a pic

Download Post  No rating  
DementedTech

USA US California
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I found a real 4GB version of it local. The Ipod connector seems to have some function, altho the sound output trough a standard Ipod dock is very low and noisy. No split screen, altho the main menu looks much like the ipod. On the plus side transfer through the doc vers the cable is much faster, and it seems to charge faster. Of course the remotes useless with it.

Download Post  No rating  
Smartguy23

USA US Georgia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

THe one i found at actfind had a split screen thats odd. the one at actfidn is the same one here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9hbgkPErk

and it has a splitscreen

Download Post  No rating  
Knasen
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:59 am   Post subject:  Re: I need a lil help Back to top 

Mine looks just like the one in the video but is red

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic