Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Check USB Chip Model --- ChipGenius

Reply to topic

xmyjm

Russia
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:00 pm   Post subject:  Check USB Chip Model --- ChipGenius Back to top 

ChipGenius is a section of USB equipment chip model examination tool, may inquire the U plate, MP3/MP4 automatically, reads the card, the motion hard disk and so on master control chip model, the manufacturer, the brand, and provides the correlation data downloading address. Certainly may also inquire USB equipment's VID/PID information, the equipment name, the series number, the equipment edition and so on.
  The software green is exquisite, namely inserts namely uses, is the digital consumer, the electronic amateur, the DIY public figure and the numerical code servicemen side good helper.
  We will also consummate in the following edition multi-purpose .......
--------------------------------------
Using example:
1st, repairs the U plate fast: Does not need to open machine then inquires the U plate's chip model, found corresponding the quantity to produce the tool fast
2nd, helps you to distinguish pretends the U plate: Also feared that buys pretends the U plate? Momentarily takes to bring with me (to coordinate MyDiskTest to be better)
3rd, specialized selected and purchased the MP3:MP3 master control plan general factory not saying that but the plan also selects and purchases MP3 the important target
4th, the recognition assumes IPOD: I have suspected from already IPOD is false, is also unable to disassemble, this duty gives me to do decides
5th, services the good helper: The numerical code servicemen have to do all day with the digital product, my appearance is your primary assistant
6th, other USB memory: Buys reads the card, moves the hard disk, USB-Hub…., helps you from the specialized angle to choose the contrast
7th, other USB peripheral: Camera, USB mouse, printer, USB sound card…., exempts opens the shell
8th, computer motherboard chip set: Looked that the chip model, looks for the actuation, looks up the motherboard performance, has me to be more relaxed
9th, following also has more mystical functions, waits for you to excavate ......
Edition renewal:
v2.30
1st, corrected to had the hypothesized compact disc's U plate support not good question under the Win2000 system
2nd, has many series number situations regarding the identical equipment (each plate symbol correspondence equipment series number different) to be able to distinguish to distinguish accurately
3rd, (when revised many symbol drivers for example to gather read card and so on) tabulates the chaotic question
4th, further optimizes the visual experience, improved the prompt equipment name algorithm, is more artistic
v2.20
1st, the change contact surface demonstration algorithm, got rid thoroughly greatly and annoying OCX document!
2nd, revises two about contact surface small bug
3rd, increased the mouse aimed at when the ultra long equipment name has sprung the call tag graphic display device complete name
V2.10
Further optimized system resources occupancy rate
V2.03
1. recognitions contain the hypothesized compact disc's equipment not to insert pull out then obtain the hypothesized compact disc's plate symbol
2. fundamentally ceased the plate symbol to appear [*:]Question, so long as Windows recognizes the plate, ChipGenius can distinguish, in the recognition process the certain circumstances occasionally appear [*:], but within several seconds can obtain the correct plate symbol certainly
3. improved contact surface small bug, demonstrates neatly under Win2000 (, because the old edition in the certain circumstances the demonstration can the snafu ......)
V2.01
1. improved the recognition algorithm, gains the driver number speed to speed up n time
2. realizes the real-time monitoring facilities insertion under fine abridged version WindowsXP to draw out
3. cut time the static CPU occupancy rate (to reduce from original 40% to is smaller than greatly 10%)
4. aims at many symbol equipment to optimize specially, as soon as sped up the examination to gather greatly reads the card speed
5. optimized contact surfaces demonstrated that will not present the string of character long the question which will go to the text frame outside
V1.70
Optimized the database loading, speeds up the toggle speed. Increased one holiday painted eggshell ^_^
V1.68
Revised small Bug, the trimming software contact surface
V1.67
The support moves under the WinXP fine abridged version
V1.59
Increases the equipment edition to inquire, increases the related plan material downloading chaining address
V1.50
Strengthened to had the hypothesized compact disc's U plate recognition capability, revised two small Bug
Question feedback: http://www.mydigit.net/read.php?tid-18285.html
The use stated:
We did not guarantee that the ChipGenius examination information the accuracy, the inquiry result supplies the reference only.

download:
http://www.mydigit.cn/mytool/chipgenius.rar

Last edited by xmyjm on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
Omar soft box

Algeria
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:10 am   Post subject:  Re: Check USB Chip Model --- ChipGenius Back to top 

[align=center]merciiiiiiiii

donne moi le usernime & modpasse

pour entrer dans le forum

http://bbs.mydigit.cn

pliiiiiiiiiiiise[/align]

Download Post  No rating  
tcu212
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Philippines
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i hope admin would upload this one, so that other people will know there chip faster, help finding firmware faster, tnx xmyjm

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:03 am   Post subject:  Re: Check USB Chip Model --- ChipGenius Back to top 

Thanks for sharing this xmyjm.

I hae uploaded the file onto this site here --> Tool: Chip Genius - Check USB Chip Model.

Hopefully it will help others.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Lunatic1989

Israel
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

why i getting error when i open the program?

Zulu007
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Pakistan
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

can any one tell me how the CHIP GENIUS can help about the information of firmware?

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic