Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878?

Reply to topic

GefilTefish

Israel
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:58 pm   Post subject:  which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878? Back to top 

Hey there,
I would like to buy a decent MP4 player and so I have noticed the Onda VX858/878. However I didn't know which one I should get.. Why don't you help me decide:
1) Onda VX858 2GB for $75
2) Onda VX878 2GB for $60
So what would you recommend??

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by GefilTefish on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
tovmeod

Brazil
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:11 am   Post subject:  Re: Help me decide between the Onda VX858/VX878 Back to top 

858 has a bigger screen, I think worth it

Download Post  No rating  
GefilTefish

Israel
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:34 pm   Post subject:  Re: Help me decide between the Onda VX858/VX878 Back to top 

tovmeod wrote (View Post): › 858 has a bigger screen, I think worth it

well eventually I decided to go on the 878.. more cheaper.. but I had another question I wanted to ask. does the Onda works with a 4GB Mini SD card? or a regular SD card? if yes, does it matter the speed of the card? I mean do you really need to buy a more faster card if you want to play movies from it?

Download Post  No rating  
tovmeod

Brazil
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:56 pm   Post subject:  Re: which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878? Back to top 

it works with miniSd, not regular SD, and don't make mistakes to microSD, which is a different one.

not sure about the speed, I suggest you try before you buy if is possible, my vendor warned me that it may not work with all cards, so it would be a good idea to test if the card is compatible before I buy.

Download Post  No rating  
GefilTefish

Israel
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:47 am   Post subject:  Re: which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878? Back to top 

tovmeod wrote (View Post): › it works with miniSd, not regular SD, and don't make mistakes to microSD, which is a different one.

not sure about the speed, I suggest you try before you buy if is possible, my vendor warned me that it may not work with all cards, so it would be a good idea to test if the card is compatible before I buy.

ok ill check before I buy, thanks for the information..
by the way your name "tov meod" in my language which is Hebrew means "very good"! XD

Download Post  No rating  
tovmeod

Brazil
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:17 am   Post subject:  Re: which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878? Back to top 

of course it does, I speak a little hebrew myself chabibi Smile, I'm iehudi but I live in galut
beatzlacha

Download Post  No rating  
GefilTefish

Israel
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878? Back to top 

hhhh thanks dude and may elohim yieshmor aleha!

Download Post  No rating  
elliott78212

USA US Texas
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 am   Post subject:  Transcend SD Card Back to top 

I think you made a good choice in players, the Transcend Mini-SD card worked fine for me I purchased one with adapters for different readers for under $20 US Dollars online with free shipping.

Download Post  No rating  
GefilTefish

Israel
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:06 pm   Post subject:  Re: which memory cards can you use on the onda vx878? Back to top 

it says here - http://www.memorysuppliers.com/inst4gbmised.html
that these 4GB MiniSD cards are not HC and will probably work with most of the devices that HC do not work with. does anyone here know anything about this store or anything about these cards??

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic