Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Looking for Legit 8GB 2.0"LCD MP4 Player WT7-08R

Reply to topic

Hellfromabove

USA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:03 am   Post subject: Warning ! Looking for Legit 8GB 2.0"LCD MP4 Player WT7-08R Back to top 

8GB 2.0"LCD MP4 Player WT7-08R

Yeah, I'm looking for a legit one of these. I got 1 from ebay from a seller "keyring" who assured me that his players were not hacked what so ever. I got the first one and it was hacked. So I returned it and he gave me a replacement which was hacked as well... Anyway, I found a site called www.tinydeal.com and saw that there were some people here that bought from there and they seem to be legit. Only thing is I saw a review on the site which claimed the person got a hacked player (not the one I am looking for). In short, has anyone bought this MP4 player from a site and it was legit? Please reply. Thank you.

-Tha Hindu

Download Post  No rating  
BigTymer
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: Looking for Legit 8GB 2.0"LCD MP4 Player WT7-08R Back to top 

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but I did buy one of these players from UXCell in the 4GB version and it really was 4GB. It is what is commonly called a Glacier or Glacier-type player.

I don't know whether or not there really is a legitimate 8GB version of this, from what I understand Action chip players like this are the ones that are more easily hacked but that doesn't mean it can't be legit.

I have heard good things about TinyDeal so I ordered a player from them the other day, but it was the touchscreen 8gb one, not this player. I haven't received it (it just shipped today from HK) but will post a review when I do.

Another thing to be aware of is that it seems like some of these shops are using eBay under different names (identical descriptions and pictures), so try to be careful you don't buy the same player from the same shop under a different name if you want to avoid a repeat.

Download Post  No rating  
Hellfromabove

USA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:31 pm   Post subject:  Re: Looking for Legit 8GB 2.0"LCD MP4 Player WT7-08R Back to top 

Thanks for the info Big Tymer. Just wondering, is that name from the rap group? I used to love them when I was in high school and when rap/ hip hop was good. The stuff these days is ear wrenching. Anyway, I guess I'm going to order myself one from Tiny Deal. Thanks.

-Tha Hindu

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic