Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

what are some sites to get mp4 players?

Reply to topic

captormoonlu

Canada
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:38 pm   Post subject:  what are some sites to get mp4 players? Back to top 

what are some sites to get mp4 players that ships world wide besides Ebay and MP4 Nation?

Download Post  No rating  
Abdul-Nimer
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Jordan
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post  No rating  
DimaMp4
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

UXcell sells just low quality action players and decent rockchip.

If you wan't high quality, prices and support, try http://dapsta.com

I've bought from them and I'm a really happy costumer. Great player and quality. Good known brand players only, no cheap no-name players like some other sell.

Also, this is a very good shop too: http://futuredaps.com Smile

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

USA
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I got mine from www.mp4nation.net. It took two weeks to finally arive but I love it, and their prices are awesome. I don't think ive heard a bad review on them yet.

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've never heard of Electronic Mass and I wouldn't recommend anyone buying from someone whose very first post is advertising an unknown website.

Anyone looking to buy a player, please keep in mind that spammers are a common occurrence and that you should be very careful buying from an unknown seller.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
maybebe

China
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

hi booboo773,
I am not agree with you.
The site you don't know doesnt mean it isn't good.
Unless you had a try before,otherwise,I dont think you have competence to said that.

Download Post  No rating  
Knasen
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:17 am   Post subject:  Re: what are some sites to get mp4 players? Back to top 

It depends on what you want! I ordered a 8Gb Nano clone form tinydeal.com for about 48 Dollars. Pros: it has really got 8Gb (not hacked!) and the price was ok. Cons: the player looks and feels cheap and it is not a very accurate copy of the Ipod Nano.

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I would have to also agree with booboo773.

maybebe, I had to delete your first post as it was obviouslly advertising your site. We appreciate your input but can't have people coming into the forum advertising their site and recommending their own site to members, especially when it's their first post in the forum. I can't allow this to happen as we have a lot of members who rely and trust this site. Otherwise every manufacturer would be doing it and we would be spammed by advertising all the time. Hope you understand.

Personally I would recommend UXcell as they've helped sponsor this site with prizes and discounts and there has been a good majority of good feedback from them.

mp4nation.net has been good as well.

Hope that is helpful.

If you want to buy from someone, do a Google Search (and search our site too) about who you want to buy from. Chances are, if someone has had a bad experience with them, they will write about it to let others know so you can build your decision on that too.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
poibowl

USA US Hawaii
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

uxcell-ships quickly but 2 players that i've bought weren't that great, bianca(small screw into plastic housing broke had to super glue back toghether), some other player just went blank after a month of use.
mp4nation-still waiting to receive order, 9 days and still in processing status?
ebay-hit and miss, too many sellers-bought 2 - 4gig i-pod clones players poor quality and no case that fits.
gonna buy from tinydeal next. so far it's clones-8 me-0, check reviews and sellers RMA process so you don't end up with paperweights like me.

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

it all depends on what you want really

there are now several sites, many of which have been mentioned here

to me there are 2 categories,

1. Unbrandeed player
2. branded player

for unbranded players:

www.uxcell.com
www.dealextreme.com

these are 2 i have ordered from in the past and would recommend on service. They have cheap unbranded clone players of varying quality, i have had to send more back than i have kept, but the recommendation goes on the fact that they are willing to sort out problems and treat you very well as a customer

Branded player

www.mp4nation.com

this sites main store of players are brand name Chinese players, these are of a higher quality and also have support in terms of firmwares and repairs. mp4nation is also a valid seller who will treat you well also.

I have only recommended sites that i have actually bought from BTW

so the choice is your really the first of which is do i want a branded or unbranded player, i have personally been down the unbranded route myself and learnt the hard way. I now only buy branded players

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

also i forgot one

for branded and unbranded

www.i-yotta.com

they were fast on delivery but their site never seems to change so i do not actually know if they re sytill up and running plus their prices are WAY over priced.

also a note on www.dapsta.com, are thety still running as their forum, before it went away was full of people complainng and users calling paypal disputes, their home page certainly ha not been updated in a while also

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic