Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Touch Screen with IPhone

Reply to topic

chiod_O

South Africa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:26 am   Post subject:  Touch Screen with IPhone Back to top 

Hi Guys
I heard alot about TinyDeal from this forum. I have been looking on they website and the following 2 items caught my Eye.

http://www.tinydeal.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=229

http://www.tinydeal.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=248

Has anyone ever bo Question ught any of these from them and is it a good buy?

How is the quality of these 2 compared to other touch screen Mp4's?

If you would recommend similar products from somewhere else like MP4nation, what would it be, taking into account the price as well? I dont want to spend too much extra than this but if it means putting a few extra bucks to get something better then why not?

Do the Clone IPhones have features as good as the original IPhones?

Any idea how is the battery life on thse?

Just a question regarding the Chip Set. I always hear about RockChip. I was just wondering weather a RockChip allow you to organise your music in Playlists and in a similar way to how the Originial IPOD Does.

Sorry for all the lengthy question but after reading all the ways in which people were scammed for all they hard earned money, I though I would just be very carefull when purchasing so all and everyones help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Download Post  No rating  
jo gobel
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i personally own the bottom one. that is not a phone by the way, just a media player.
i did not buy from tinydeal though, but its the same player.

i personally like this player, as a matter of fact, i am listening to it right now as i type this at work.

the touchscreen is OK and when i updated the firmware it was much improved.

The thing you have to realize is that this is NOT and Iphone, nor will it ever be.

Basically, its a touchscreen media player that looks like an Iphone/Itouch. the interface is not bad at all and is pleasing to the eye. it is not some cheap nano clone and a bargin basement interface.

all in all, its a very good player for the price in my opinion.

but if your wanting something that will be better or is as good as the Iphone, you will want to look into the Meizu M8 (aka MiniOne). these will be release early next year and will come in versions with at least 4gb and rumored to have 30+ gb's.

another option that has had good reviews is a phone called "Cect P168".

the main thing with the phones is that they have very small on board memory, usually less than 1gb, however most of them will have an expansion slot to add a card up to 4gb or so. so with that said, they really arent the best choices for movies and music and phones.

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9239

Thats of much higher quality than the other products youve displayed.. althought its still not iphone standards.

Download Post  No rating  
jo gobel
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

that phone is only a dual band phone, btw.

here is the CECT P168, http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5179

and its $10 cheaper than the previous posted phone.

the Desay phone has a better quality screen though.

i would suggest you read and watch reviews on both products

Download Post  No rating  
chiod_O

South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:53 am   Post subject:  Re: Touch Screen with IPhone Back to top 

Hi Guys

I looked at the phone on DealExtreme and the reviews are quite mixed. Sum luv the phone and sum dont. Overall it seems to lack quite a few features.

Any other suggestions to a IPhone Clone in the range of about $200 that has somewhat similar features to the original apple IpHone. I know it wont be the same or even close but sumthing thats close.

Btw how is dealextreme, are they legit and good.

Regards
Mohamed

Download Post  No rating  
Th3_uN1Qu3
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Romania European Union
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'd say you wait for the M8. I am. Cool

MEIZU M6SL Cool <> black <> 4GB <> 2.4 inch TFT <> Touchpad <> XviD 20FPS <> 25 hours battery (music) <> Wolfson DAC Very Happy <> Sony earbuds
Resigned: SigmaTel STMP3504 <> 2GB <> 1.5 inch TFT
Bye-bye Actions! (at least for now)
Download Post  No rating  
jo gobel
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 am   Post subject:  Re: Touch Screen with IPhone Back to top 

chiod_O wrote (View Post): › Hi Guys

I looked at the phone on DealExtreme and the reviews are quite mixed. Sum luv the phone and sum dont. Overall it seems to lack quite a few features.

Any other suggestions to a IPhone Clone in the range of about $200 that has somewhat similar features to the original apple IpHone. I know it wont be the same or even close but sumthing thats close.

Btw how is dealextreme, are they legit and good.

Regards
Mohamed

Im not sure what reviews you read, but both phones posted by myself and lite have a *4 star" overall rating. and you must keep in mind that many of the bad reviews are because they thought that a $135 phone would be compareable to a $400 Iphone. you have to understand that any chinese knockoff phone is NOT going to be comparable to the Iphone.

as well as many of the bad reviews are because the phone may not be compatable with their provider.

also, i read some reviews about bad sound quality, most headphones that come with players and phones from china are very poor quality and should be upgraded anyhow.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic