Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Bought from Hailitele. What's a hacked MP3/MP4?

Reply to topic

maningrey

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:47 am   Post subject: Question Bought from Hailitele. What's a hacked MP3/MP4? Back to top 

I stumbled across this website while looking at the feedback of hailitele, attracted by someone pointing out that this seller sold hacked items i clicked on the link to this website, in some prospects i wished I'd had never done that, i look at some of the threads about this seller, finding out that the item i just brought will most likely be a hacked product made we wince, I'm still not a 100% shaw what a hacked Mp3/4 is, I'm still not shaw if i should be looking forward to this item i brought and i will find it really helpful if someone could give me a bit of detail about what i have walked into and what to expect.

I'm shaw you have had this kind of thread written loads of times, sorry for that

Download Post  No rating  
geostar
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

a hacked player is where the player is hacked to show more memory than it actually has.

put \"geostar\" as your referal
Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

To add to geostar's comments, so hailitele can list a supposed "8GB" player for an amazingly cheap price. Buyers are thinking they're getting a really good deal on an 8GB player compared with other sellers. They buy from him rather than from another seller as it's too much of a good deal.

He wins in many ways.
a) He's got the sale rather than another eBay seller.
b) It's no lost to him as he's selling a 1GB player as an 8GB player so the cheaper price is of no lost to him as it's only 1GB anyway.
c) If the buyer files a dispute, he can offer a 'partial' refund, to make the buyer happy. Either way, he's still got the same and avoided an eBay or PayPal dispute against him.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic