There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

MP4NATION.COM Site down for now

Reply to topic

razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:13 am   Post subject:  MP4NATION.COM Site down for now Back to top 

hey guys this is the admin of mp4nation.com (for those that didn't know) for some reason today at about 1am west coast usa time, our site went down and we haven't got it back up. We've contacted our hosting provider but they have not replied.

Emails sent to *@mp4nation.com aren't going through, so if your a customer and want to contact us, please email me at razzer001@gmail.com

We're back at http://www.MP4Nation.net

Last edited by razzer001 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

cheers for the info razzer - hope you get it sorted soon, i have sent an email to your personal address regarding my order from you

Download Post  No rating  
jo gobel
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

well that kind of sucks, i was hoping to order something in the next day or two.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

well we host with yahoo and they STILL haven't gotten back to us, everything on our side is fine, just something on yahoos side is wrong. I've called them up and they've given me the run around, seems like everything on their side shows our accounts to be fine, they then inform me to email some department - still no response from them.

THIS REALLY SUCKS!

well to save my sales i am mirroring the site on a domain i was hoping to developing for accessories -

http://www.xcessnation.com

Please continue to email me at razzer001@gmail.com

USA US New York
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

That sucks Raz, hope the site is back up soon. Good luck, Just ask if there is anything I can do to help out.

Download Post  No rating  
Xaveri

Puertorico
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:58 am   Post subject:  Re: MP4NATION.COM Site down for now Back to top 

Im glad that I received your email today about the problems you guys been having. I ordered a JXD 301 about a week ago and I started to freak out when I couldnt reach you or the site.

I started to believe that it was a Scam Site. I had my doubts since your community seemed to be very strong as demonstrated on the forums. I am sadden by the possibility that the forum posts may be lost, I was really starting to enjoy the insights from its members and was anticipating to use it even more after I received my player.

Hopefully this is just temporary and mp4nation.com can be up and running soon. Remember that what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger.

Keep up the good work! ( and the reviews flowing Very Happy )

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I understand how our site not being up can freak people out, hence why i massed mailed people to let them know what exactly is going on.

Anyways i got my first generic reply from yahoo indicating they got my complaint and were looking into the problem - i just hope they look before thanksgiving.

Doesn't help that the web hoster for xcessnation.com sucks and is soooooo slow - bad things never come alone.

USA US Massachusetts
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:43 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4NATION.COM Site down for now Back to top 

I've tried to order from the mirrored site, and when I click the "ADD TO CART" button, it takes me to 2Checkout, and then it says "Parameter error."

I'm not sure if this has to do with the mirror, 2checkout.com, or my computer, but I just wanted to know if anyone else was having the same problem.

Thanks for your time.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

program.at.will wrote: › I've tried to order from the mirrored site, and when I click the "ADD TO CART" button, it takes me to 2Checkout, and then it says "Parameter error."

I'm not sure if this has to do with the mirror, 2checkout.com, or my computer, but I just wanted to know if anyone else was having the same problem.

Thanks for your time.
The problem is that our license for using 2checkout was for MP4NATION.COM domain, we were contacted by 2Checkout that we would need to transfer the license to our new domain, unfortunenately due to the time difference (i am in Hong Kong and 2checkout is in USA) this email came to me when i was asleep.

By the time i read the email and replied the person who deals with this type of stuff and just about anyone else at 2Checkout that could help me went on their Thanksgiving holiday.

So till Monday you will get Parameter error, buying will be back on Monday, but i hope by then i can get this yahoo crap fixed also.

Bad things always come in pairs i guess.

Sad

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ive always heard bad things always happen in "three's".

so be carefull, you might have another one coming.

Download Post  No rating  
program.at.will

USA US Massachusetts
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:14 am   Post subject:  Re: MP4NATION.COM Site down for now Back to top 

It's back up now, I guess some people weren't on holiday yet Mr. Green.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

program.at.will wrote: › It's back up now, I guess some people weren't on holiday yet Mr. Green.
Yup, i was surprised to get the email today saying the license was transferred, i wasn't expecting to see it till monday.

It does seem that i won't be able to get back mp4nation.com - so it will soon goto its new permanent address of mp4nation.net

Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have not got my stuff from MP4Nation yet. The only gripe I have so far is that y'all said it was sent out on 12/18/2007, when it really left HK on 1/3/2008.

That's almost three weeks difference, and I am certain it will take at least 10 - 14 more days to arrive.

So, I would ask that you send out accurate shipping times, so we eagerly don't have to wait at our mailbox everyday for it. Smile

Cheers!

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi hhh666,

It might be best to try to send an email to razzer001 directly instead as he might get it more quickly than on this forum. I can see razzer001's last logon to this was 25th December.

Good luck.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic