Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Software and Instructions Funny

Reply to topic

sumbody

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm   Post subject:  Software and Instructions Funny Back to top 

Funny thing I found with the instruction for the v2 nano clone is that it even referred to use this site for information and instructions. Rolling Eyes

Hmm. I wonder if the Chipods are sponsering this site, since it did not come with any software to pull the current firmware of your unit, or firmware to restore your unit should it die

Question

Download Post  No rating  
ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 am   Post subject:  Re: Software and Instructions Funny Back to top 

I'm a bit confused. You bought a player and the instruction manual refered to this site?

Where did you buy the player from?

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi sumbody,

We are not affiliated with any Chipod manufacturer.

We have had sponsorship from UXcell in the past for prizes etc but we still remain independent.

I too would be interested to know where and who you got your player from as well. This site is an independent, freely available support site for MP4 users/owners. It was created by myself an effort to share knowledge and information amongst MP4 owners.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
DaremoS
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:49 am   Post subject:  Re: Software and Instructions Funny Back to top 

Binh

You can't avoid that this "business" men or "companies" sellers of Chinese stuff, take the name of this site and use them for their "commercial" purposes, like is to offer players of 8GB with a flash of 1GB inside.

That's the problem when a site becomes successful, and most important, useful due to the lack of support of this "important companies".

I can't imagine how can a enterprise of 3 person, managing business through the net and using MSN as point of sales, could have an engineer to deal with the problems that a chIpod produce.

Simple... WE are their engineers Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
and we like it Smile

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Software and Instructions Funny Back to top 

The unit came from Baoding China. Not Hong Kong where I rec'd most of the other units. No real Manufacturer per say. I'll be posting picture of the unit shortly.

What I would like to see is the API to the unit so anyone can re-write the software that's what I would like to see.

The units from HK usually came with a utility mini cd with the 3.68 and 4.x utilities, and the AMV conversion program. This one had none, just a slip of paper referring to this web site. Just too funny.

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sumbody,

LOL, you'll have to scan the slip of paper and post it here. Would like to see what it saids on it Smile.

Glad the site is proving helpful and useful to people.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic