Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Who are some trusted sellers to buy from?

Reply to topic

_The_Mindfreak_

Canada
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:22 pm   Post subject:  Who are some trusted sellers to buy from? Back to top 

I researched alot about MP4 players and i never seen anybody to give a list of sellers who really sell 1,2,3,4,etc GIGABYTE MP4 players on ebay, if anybody has a list or if somebody bought a MP4 player on ebay and it turned out to be what was really advertised then can you please give me the sellers name?

thanks alot,
_The_Mindfreak_

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The only one I can say with certainty as selling true size players on eBay is EllieShang. I purchased a 4gb player from her that was the correct size. I've also heard that TinyDealDirect is selling true players. UXCell which has a forum on this board also is a good seller, but I can't recall what name they use on eBay.;

Check out the White List thread in the Bad Sellers forum. That has some decent sellers listed.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
vvxiao

Hong Kong
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:11 am   Post subject:  Re: Who are some trusted sellers to buy from? Back to top 

a good idea for checking out the Bad Sellers list! u can directly buy the products from wholesaler. i recommend u a online wholesaler for selling consumer electronic, rather good and the price is too low! go to look around!

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol, i guess your not a good player till you get your own clone, Meizu M3 clone:

http://www.sourcingmap.com/snowflake-color-lcd-display-slim-metal-digital-mp3-player-p-8965.html

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i'm looking for one to play videos though

Download Post  No rating  
princessanne1026
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA US New Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: Who are some trusted sellers to buy from? Back to top 

Don't know if this will help, but on my internet travels, I've found a couple of sites with VERY decent priced mp4 players (yup, that's me, always lookin for a deal!)

The first is www.tinydealdirect.com. People who've been here awhile know I'm a staunch supporter of their company despite allegations that they sell hacked players. I have bought from them multiple times, their customer support is excellent (despite their limited English), and I have never received a hacked player from them. For someone looking for an low-end actions chipset, they just dropped the prices for around $25 for 1gb players depending on the screen size, and around $30 for 2gb players. They do not charge for shipping.

Just wanted to say that I am in no way affiliated with their company, just a satisfied customer.

The second site I found was www.yokoobiz.com. I never purchased from them before, but I found some awesome prices (and low shipping costs) for anyone looking for an actions chipset or rockchip player. I even spotted a 2.8" 1gb rockchip mp4 for $45 plus $5 shipping - a great deal. I'm looking to purchase a rockchip with a bigger screen in the near future. www.gameyeeeah.com also as a similar selection of mp4 players under the 'mp4 player' section of the site.

Be aware that you have to register at these sites in order to purchase anything, but it is hassle-free with no strings attached and takes all of 5 seconds.

Just wanted to put this out there for anyone looking to buy a new mp4 in the near future and is looking for a good deal. I cannot verify the legitimacy of www.yokoobiz.com and www.gameyeeeah.com because I never bought anything there, but they seem trustworthy based on their answers to my questions. Hope this helped someone.

Download Post  No rating  
avionik99
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US California
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:45 pm   Post subject:  Re: Who are some trusted sellers to buy from? Back to top 

These places do have some really good prices. Thanks for the links!

Dave

Download Post  No rating  
princessanne1026
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA US New Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

no problem. Always looking to help out!

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic