Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Help reccomend me a new player!!! SmileSmileSmile

Reply to topic

slayer666metallica

Belgium AU Victoria2
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:10 pm   Post subject:  Help reccomend me a new player!!! SmileSmileSmile Back to top 

Hey guys!

Well; my glacier 4gb turned out to be hacked [duh] and eventually the player refused to power up at alll and it just plain died.

So; after getting a refund; I've decided to go for a different player.

This next one;; I'd like it to stick to THESE specs:

-2" screen
-has an sd slot capable of 2gb or more

...could anybody reccomend me one;; or possibly point me in the direction of a wise choice?? [i.e. one with well supported firmware, nice features, etc...]

I'm open for suggestions!!! Thanks!

Download Post  No rating  
gaboon
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Malaysia
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

maybe...rockchip..huhu

I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA US Minnesota
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:13 am   Post subject:  Re: Help reccomend me a new player!!! SmileSmileSmile Back to top 

I also recommend a Rock Chip player. Most have screens at least 2" and many have SD card slots. MP4 Nation has a good selection of them in varying price range.

I have their Optimus Magnus player, which has 2 GB onboard and a mini SD card slot. I am also awaiting the arrival of a Gemei X750, which has a 3" screen and mini SD card slot.

Powered by Ubuntu Linux!
Download Post  No rating  
DaremoS
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: Help reccomend me a new player!!! SmileSmileSmile Back to top 

If you going to choose a Rockchip player... which I do support too Smile... it have to be a Teclast... you just choose the price and take a Teclast... you will never have a problem of firmware and they have an awesome fansite for your doubts http://www.teclasters.com/ for instance a Teclast C260 is an awesome player and bring you support for more than any other rockchip as it is FLAC APE and FLV (Youtube videos) in a screen of 2.4"

If not then choose a Meizu http://www.meizume.com/ which bring an awesome sound in a couple of players

or an Onda... mine has a 2.8" its model VX858... also a rockchip

Buzzygirl wrote (View Post): › I also recommend a Rock Chip player.
I am also awaiting the arrival of a Gemei X750, which has a 3" screen and mini SD card slot.

Gees Buzzygirl... this Gemei is something I want to know of... can you give me more details about price and internal chip... did you get it from mp4nation?

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:34 pm   Post subject:  Re: Help reccomend me a new player!!! SmileSmileSmile Back to top 

go for a Rockchip, Teclast or Onda.

Onda Vx858LE is a good choice, it's available up to 4Gb I believe and does away with the separate ipod audio chip, it uses the inbuilt Rockchip audio processing which I am told reduces losses and interference.

Last edited by knob on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
Buzzygirl
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA US Minnesota
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:11 pm   Post subject:  Re: Help reccomend me a new player!!! SmileSmileSmile Back to top 

DaremoS,

I haven't received the player yet, in fact I fear it may have gotten lost in transit. It's been over three weeks since my boyfriend ordered it, but he still doesn't have it. MP4Nation should be looking into this soon.

What I can tell you about the player is that it has a ADI BF534 chipset with a 500 MHz CPU, and it has 2 GB built in. It also supports a Mini SD card for extra storage (specs from MP4Nation's web store). The reason I chose this one is because of the large screen and support for numerous different audio and video formats, all in a nice, sleek package.