Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

How to deal with sellers of hacked mp4 on ebay?

Reply to topic

Dragonduster

Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:00 am   Post subject:  How to deal with sellers of hacked mp4 on ebay? Back to top 

This is what happened to me, i bought a Mp4 of "8gb" from a seller, i wa s like yay gb for 42 dlls!!! when i got it in my hands, i checked it and it wa s a 1gb so i opened a dispute on paypal and upgraded it to claim a refund, the seller sent me an email saying to send the item back and he would send me the refund and i told him "i cant trust you since you send me a hacked mp4, i truested you once and u scammed me, now i can trust you, send me the refund and i will send you back the mp4" after some mins i got an email from paypal that i got my refund (complete with shipping and all) and then sent me an email saying to send the item back to him then he would send me 7 dlls for the shipping, when i was about to send it, saw he still selling those 8gb hacked items and that kinda made me mad (more mad than i was already) so im just buying time and havent sent the mp4 yet lol, i will wait for 45 days so he cant leave me feedback and with this, i get all my money back and a mp4 of 1gb, he only lose money on shipping and an item.

Question, does anyone has a manual for this mp4? because i cant make it show the lyrics.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi, I would not send the player back at your cost. The seller knowingly scammed you and if he wants the player back, have him send you the money first. You were very lucky to get a full refund. Many others have not been so fortunate. Please take the time to sign the petition against eBay and scammers on the main page of General discussion.

As far as manuals, check out the downloads section. I think there are some manuals there.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
Dragonduster

Mexico
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

booboo773 wrote (View Post): ›
Hi, I would not send the player back at your cost. The seller knowingly scammed you and if he wants the player back, have him send you the money first. You were very lucky to get a full refund. Many others have not been so fortunate. Please take the time to sign the petition against eBay and scammers on the main page of General discussion.

As far as manuals, check out the downloads section. I think there are some manuals there.

i already signed there ^^ thanks

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic