Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Which player?

Reply to topic

Epoxi

United Kingdom UK Staffordshire
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:42 pm   Post subject: Beark ! Which player? Back to top 

A while ago I bought a 1GB fake iPod, but I got a bit tired of the tedious interface.

I'm looking for a cheap MPx player (preferably with 2GB memory) which can sort songs by Artist, Album etc. like the real iPod, plus it should be easy to scroll through these lists quickly.

I'm not too bothered about flashy features like video, but would like a reasonably large (1.2" or bigger), organised screen.

Unfortunately, on websites such as Uxcell or eBay, they don't show how user friendly the players are: so I'm counting on you guys to guide me.

Thanks in advance. Very Happy

Download Post  No rating  
geostar
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: Which player? Back to top 

I suggest you search google for a teclast or meizu.

put \"geostar\" as your referal
Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: Which player? Back to top 

Hi Epoxi,

You can start by looking at the Reviews of players by our other members --> here.

It will give you a good idea of some players and some UXcell players are reviewed there as well.

If you have the budget, go for a Meizu, Teclast or Sansa player, but in saying that there are some really good MP4 players as well which are cheaper.

Last edited by admin on Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Epoxi

United Kingdom UK Staffordshire
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: Which player? Back to top 

Edit: Thanks! I should have looked harder. Embarassed

Download Post  No rating  
DaremoS
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Which player? Back to top 

There is a nice way to get a cheap good machine but requires lots of investigation and research.
This is to get a Teclast clone. Checking properly offers and carefully comparing Teclast C260 for instance with others you can get a Teclast clone.
Teclast is constantly delivering good firmwares for RK2608A rockchip devices adding new functionalities, which is what a rockchip owner needs.
Also has a fansite that will help you to know about your device, www.teclasters.com.
Of course nor www.teclasters.com nor www.meizume.com fansites will help like www.mympxplayer.org does, but are enough good to feel safe with the devices you'll get.
I was lucky to get a Teclast clone but my first choice will always be Meizu machines Smile

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic