Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Teclast T59 [Coming Soon???]

Reply to topic

superstar

Canada
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:00 am   Post subject:  Teclast T59 [Coming Soon???] Back to top 

My Sources For The Little Info I Found On This & Pics:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/02/17/teclast-t59-concept-design-looks-vaguely-familiar/

http://www.myitablet.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=632&original=1&c=

I want this Teclast T59 so bad. I don't know what it will fully do when it comes out, but it looks incredible. This is the sexiest device I've ever seen in my entire life! & no it does not look like a damn I Phone. Apple's not the only one making full screen devices. The best thing I like about the device is the equalizer that's below the plastic over the top of the screen. I think it gives it some character and sleek tech savvy look. Anyone please let me know when it's coming out and if it's done [ie: if it's already made... though just sitting on the assembly line].

RESELLERS OR INSIDE SOURCES PLEASE TELL US WHEN THIS IS COMING OUT FOR SALE! THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST TECLAST INVENTION YET!!!!!!!!!!

GO TECLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST LOOKING DEVICE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! I WISH I KNEW CHINESE SO I COULD READ WHAT ALL OF THAT SAYS.

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wooh!, that has got to be the best looking player I have ever seen.
Now I know what my next player will be.
Thanks for posting this. (Ipod R.I.P.)

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Erm , I hate to dissapoint but i recall this being a fan consept for ages ago , I remember seeing this around 4 months ago. Im almos 100% sure this is missleading information and a fan has designed this. Sorry guys.

Download Post  No rating  
superstar

Canada
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teclast T59 [Coming Soon???] Back to top 

Actually that may be true... But I am in current talks with the designer that made this advertisment. I still have yet to ask him if he did this officially for Teclast. Some resellers have said it is to be unveiled at a Berlin tradeshow this month. Other resellers say that they have strong belief it is coming out and with public support it will become a reality.

You can visit the official thread about this product here:

http://www.teclasters.com/showthread.php?t=374

You'll also see a heck of a lot more pictures and info on it there too. It may also be a phone too!

Quote: › Wooh!, that has got to be the best looking player I have ever seen.
Now I know what my next player will be.
Thanks for posting this. (Ipod R.I.P.)

Yes death to the I Pod! & yes this has got to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen on the market in my entire life as well!

Download Post  No rating  
mm405416

USA
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:08 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teclast T59 [Coming Soon???] Back to top 

I don't suppose anyone here has translated, or know where a translation of the above promotional material is, do they? I'd like to read it

Download Post  No rating  
lattesurf
Valued Member
Valued Member

Australia AU South Australia
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok i shall make myself useful and translate as accurate and as much as i can. Yeap, this is just an artiste's concept, not really an official release.

---
Translation

Description:
T59 would be Teclast's main product for 2007. The main design would be based on the current trends, and dimensions of about 112x61x11mm.
Black casing with chrome finishing, simple yet elegant.
The face of the T59 would use the black surface material similar to the z610i (is this the ericsson model?), giving a smooth glossy effect. The screen would be a 3.5" VGA.

Specifications:
Main screen: 3.5" VGA screen
Side screen: Blue equalizer
Processor: Telechips or Philips
Supported music: MP3, OGG, AAC, WAV, APE, FLAC, WMA
Sound Effects: BBE, SRS 2.0
Supported videos: 3GP, RM, RMVB, MPEG2, MPEG4 (DivX/XviD/3ivx, MP4, AVC/H264), VOB, at 30fps and above
Operating system/firmware: Windows CE
Other features: FM, GPS, WIFI, QQ, MSN, rotating carousel menu
Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, all internal

Further descriptions:
The T59 would be using the Windows CE OS, so updating of firmware would be easy. At the same time, various Windows documents could be viewed by the T59. With the GPS, the T59 would be able to give you directions when you are outside. With WIFI, you can easily surf the internet, MSN, QQ, whenever there is a wireless connection available. Simply to say, the T59 becomes a PDA.

The small blue screen would be a unique feature of the T59. It would display the current mode the player is in. The real-time equalizer would move in beat with the MP3, FM, or Video sounds.
It is also a clock, with an alarm.
When in the FM mode, the main screen turns off and only the blue side screen comes on with the station frequency. This helps to save lots of battery power.

Additional features:
Auto rotation as you tilt the player, so that the screen displays the screen in the correct landscape or portrait mode.

End of translation
---

T39 doesn''t sound as good as my T29
Download Post  No rating  
superstar

Canada
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:51 am   Post subject:  Re: Teclast T59 [Coming Soon???] Back to top 

Are you kidding me "lattesurf"? That was the best show of courtesy we have ever seen in a while. Thank you very much for translating that advertisment. I will post it on the official Teclasters T59 thread here:

http://www.teclasters.com/showthread.php?t=374

Thank you so very much for your help.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic