Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Just bought Meizu M6. Need advice please

Reply to topic

Mr Smoke

USA US Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:29 pm   Post subject:  Just bought Meizu M6. Need advice please Back to top 

Hey all,
I just purchased a Meizu m6 4G's online. Can anyone that is familiar with this player give me some advice on it. I have not received it yet. So I don't know much about it. Is it a good one? Is it easy to put music videos on it? How many songs could I fit on it? Should I reformat it? Any cool web sites I can get content for it(for free)? Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks-

I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Macadonia
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Mr Smoke i have a meizu player. Yes u should always reformat the player to make sure u have a real 4 gb player .. the software isnt difficult to work with .. just xplore the menus hehe .. And u can find all sorts of stuff for ur player here in the DOWNLOAD section

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: Just bought Meizu M6. Need advice please Back to top 

Mr Smoke wrote (View Post): › Hey all,
I just purchased a Meizu m6 4G's online. Can anyone that is familiar with this player give me some advice on it. I have not received it yet. So I don't know much about it. Is it a good one? Is it easy to put music videos on it? How many songs could I fit on it? Should I reformat it? Any cool web sites I can get content for it(for free)? Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks-

Yes, you got a great player. You won't be disappointed. The touch strip takes a little getting used to, but it's easy to use. It is as easy as dragging and dropping your videos into the folder. A 4gb player holds approximately 1000 songs or 8 to 10 movies. The battery last up to 36 hours on music and up to 6 hours on video. The specs say 20 hours on music playback, but lite found out it can last 36.

Thanks again for that info lite, you brightened my day and made me have new appreciation for Meizu products. Cool

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

there are ways of compressing way more than 8-10 movies @ high quality , You just gotta know how , You can get 8-10 movies in 800 meg let alone 4 gig @ dvd quality , But you gotta know how to do it Razz.... iVE GOT THE WHOLE OF FRIENDS SEASONS 1+2 , SIMPSONS SEASONS 1+4 *opps sorry for caps lock + about 26 full length films + asll of my LBC podcasts and music all on my 4Gb player... Not to mention music vids + weird al ect...
all at pretty high quality

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

lite wrote (View Post): › there are ways of compressing way more than 8-10 movies @ high quality , You just gotta know how , You can get 8-10 movies in 800 meg let alone 4 gig @ dvd quality , But you gotta know how to do it Razz.... iVE GOT THE WHOLE OF FRIENDS SEASONS 1+2 , SIMPSONS SEASONS 1+4 *opps sorry for caps lock + about 26 full length films + asll of my LBC podcasts and music all on my 4Gb player... Not to mention music vids + weird al ect...
all at pretty high quality
'

How? I gotta find out! Cool

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
princessanne1026
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA US New Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

me too! I'd love to have that on my 4gb meizu

Download Post  No rating  
kevx
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Does the Meizu come with conversion software?

Keen on MPx players

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:26 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

kevx wrote (View Post): › Does the Meizu come with conversion software?

Never mind. See this post:

2 hours video in 128 MB

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic