Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

pushplaydigital information

Reply to topic

jenizphun

Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:15 am   Post subject: Cool pushplaydigital information Back to top 

HI,

I ordered an item from pushplaydigital about a month ago. Then after talking to a guy at work heard from him that it was a scam. He had ordered an mp4 player but never recieved it (6 weeks). So I searched google and found this forum. Obviously I was concerned that I wasn't going to recieve the mp4 player I ordered, but before I could call the credit card company, I recieved the email from the seller that it had been shipped! Upon checking the USPS tracking number, I found that it was a bogus and then became more concerned that he/she simply made up a bogus tracking number to claim that it was shipped, but then a few days after that initial email I recieved the player via DHL!

I am concerned though that others are being scammed so here is the from information from the package that was sent to me:

Push Play Digital
E. Wilson
PO Box 5251
Timonium, MD 21094
United States Phone: 1-888-383-4141

Hopefully this can help any of you that have not had the fortune of having your ordered item shipped to you.

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, some of the posters here already had bad experiences with PushPlay. Hopefully, this information will be useful to them.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: pushplaydigital information Back to top 

Thanks for sharing this information with us jenizphun.

Personally I think PPD is a very disorganised and not reliable.

I've had an email from them a month ago explaining to me that they had some staff who were 'stealing' from PPD. They were taking the order but not sending out the goods. Well, that's what I've been told. I've also been told that they staff have since then been fired. But after hearing your story, they seem to still be having issues and reassures me that they are still disorganised (sending you a UPS tracking number when it was sent through DHL).

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
iac6969
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Indiana
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: pushplaydigital information Back to top 

well ppd just helped them selves to $83. from my checking account 08-07-2007 aint that nice Question

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Have you talked to the bank to get the funds reversed? It's a pity becaus with a credit card, you can do a chargeback and the banks can generally reverse the amount charged on it.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:21 am   Post subject:  Re: pushplaydigital information Back to top 

iac6969 wrote (View Post): › well ppd just helped them selves to $83. from my checking account 08-07-2007 aint that nice Question

I would definitely talk to the bank, both about getting your money back and making sure Push Play doesn't do it again.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic