Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

meizu mass dead players?

Reply to topic

Ruriko

Australia
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:36 pm   Post subject:  meizu mass dead players? Back to top 

Hi i was looking at meizu's offical english forum and I see many complaints about their players being dead. I wonder are most of the m6 players gonna end up dead very soon?

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I haven't had any trouble with mine. Tadad and several others here have Meizus and I've never heard them say anything.

I think that the "mass" of dead players is like any other forum. People are not going to post if their player is working fine. It's a forum specifically for Meizu so every possible problem or malfunction or just plain user error is going to show up there. So how many people own them and don't have a problem with them?

Bet if you go over to iPod or any other forum dedicated to a specific brand, you'll find a boatload of problems regarding their players. Wink

After getting my Meizu, I'd never get another brand. At this point, I'm very happy with it. Of course, I'd upgrade to an M6 SE or M8 or whatever's out in a couple of years. Cool

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
DaremoS
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:39 pm   Post subject:  Re: meizu mass dead players? Back to top 

Sorry Ruriko,
Maybe I would sound a bit impolite...
but what you really want to get? Shocked
This last comment about Meizu really annoyed me... possibly some Meizu machine have had some problems, but Meizu is one of the few chinese factories with know address and a very respectable site to search for help www.meizume.com... with lots of fans (me among them)
MASS DEAD PLAYERS!!!???... gosh!
I've made a review to all your questions and I feel a bit like to be under a "hidden camera" or some sort of tester of my patient... if it is so... well ok I've lost and I've to pay for it.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I am not in any way related to Meizu company

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Meizu boast a 1% failure rate. "jarmarc" from JTC Electronics also reports a 1% return rate on products he has sold most of which he is able to fix using the DFU Tool.

Apple quote a failure rate of less than 5% for it's iPod line, whilst independents put the figure at 13.5%.

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic