Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Click-wheels on a Chipod

Reply to topic

nachoman

Canada CA Nova Scotia
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:25 pm   Post subject:  Click-wheels on a Chipod Back to top 

After receiving my mp4 player a few days ago, my sister, an avid I-Pod fan was impressed, seeing as how she could receive more features for a lot less. While she doesn't want an I-Pod now, she wants a player that looks like one, but with a scroll wheel, as she hates the button pressing of my player. So I checked on ebay for players with click-wheels, and found what seems to have a click-wheel. Is it really a click-wheel chipod? Any trouble with this seller before?

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think the term click weel reffers to a click tactile button layout , I doubht it is a really toutch sensitive one. The only players i know that do toutch sensitive butons like the ipod that is a clone of the nano is a meizu m3 which i would definatly reccomend as i won one and they beat any chipods 1000:1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meizu-M3-Music-Card-4GB-MP3-MP4-FM-Player-Gift_W0QQitemZ300128547007QQihZ020QQcategoryZ73839QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

55 for the 4gb version (true 4gb)

The meizu pklayers are better quality than the ipods with better features and more than the chipods.

Download Post  No rating  
lattesurf
Valued Member
Valued Member

Australia AU South Australia
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have no idea whether what the ad mentioned about the clickwheel is true or not. But i'm guessing that the clickwheel technology is patented/trademarked by Apple.

Besides, this seller seems to have sold numerous hacked players in the past http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=prosperously&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

T39 doesn''t sound as good as my T29
Download Post  No rating  
ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:17 pm   Post subject:  Re: Click-wheels on a Chipod Back to top 

100% fake.

There is a huge clue:

The title says 2GB but right at the top of the description it says:

Absolute Utter Enough Samsung flash clip
1GB enough Flash memory storage
The SUPER Seller you can trust.

If this seller is so trustful why does the title say 2GB but one part of the description says 1GB? Its a hacked player.

Further down in the description it says 2GB under the heading Specification Parameters. Why? If the buyer finds out and complains the player is hacked, its not a 2GB but a 1GB, the seller can come back and say it says 1GB in the description.

If the buyer puts in a claim with PayPal, the seller will point out that the description says 1GB. They will make an excuse about the title, saying sorry, and making it sound very polite and innocent. But they will say the description had it clearly marked 1GB.

Sneeky and it can work for the seller when it comes to a PayPal ruling.

Some hacked sellers actually think people won't notice the reference to the 1GB and some people miss it.

Stay away from this seller. Its an absolute hack and nothing but trouble.

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Go for a Meizu if you can afford it. You will not regret it. I personally own two Chipods, a 4gb and a 1gb. They are decent players in their own right and I am happy with how they work, but they don't hold a candle to Meizu.

House of Dap is a popular seller around here. Several members have purchased from them.

I bought mine from JTC Electronics who Tadad recommended. He has very fast shipping, competitive prices and is tagged as a good seller over on the Meizu Me forums.

If you're set on buying a Chipod, check out the seller Lotsall over on eBay.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
nachoman

Canada CA Nova Scotia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:57 am   Post subject:  Re: Click-wheels on a Chipod Back to top 

Very Happy Thanks for the heads up! Anyways, she doesn't like the look of meizu players, so I'll keep looking...

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeh , But the meizu players look 10x betetr than chiposds and ipods , Btw , the click weel technology isnt patented by apple. It uses the same idea as the toutch pads on laptops. Just in a shephericle shape.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic