There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Just got legit 4gb nano clone from tinydeal direct

Reply to topic

kope007
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:34 pm   Post subject:  Just got legit 4gb nano clone from tinydeal direct Back to top 

I'm pretty excited, so I guess I'll share for anyone who is intrested.

I just recieved a 4gb nano clone from TinyDeal Direct.
This one here

I immediatly followed the instructions for removing memory hack and am happy to report it is legit 4gb.

I placed the order on 6/27 and recieve on 7/17. I probably sent 5 emails to them with different questions and they responded within a day each time.
I know some people have had probs with this seller, but my experience went well.

Now to start shopping for my next one. lol.

Anyone have any opinions on mp4nation? I particularly have my eye on:
this one
The nes emulator sounds sweet, but a 5mp camera is kind of hard to believe.

In closing thanks to all who contribute to this site you all saved me a bunch of time, money, and headaches.

Download Post  No rating  
NOLA MPx Fan
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Louisiana
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've got a player that has built in NES emulation (as well as GB, GBC, GBA, and slow SNES). The quality of the emulator is sometimes a bit lacking. Some ROMS wont load, others have no sound, and so on.

I'm not saying this to discourage you from buying, in fact, I tossed a coin between the one I have and the one you are looking at. It's great for casual, short gaming sessions, but the small screen and somewhat cramped buttons make longer gaming almost painful sometimes. I have some puzzle/tetris type games and some light titles like the Mario, DK, and Zelda games loaded, as I can save the game state for later continues, but if you are a fan of the old school fight games or even something like Contra, it might be a bit tough manipulating the buttons.

So, yeah, as soon as someone gives a thumbs up for that seller, go for it. The classic games are fun, as long as you are not expecting the same experience as on a new Wii.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA US New Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

kope007 - thanks for giving a positive review of tinydealdirect. I was the only one here for a while who was. Anyway, I'm glad you're happy with your nanoclone. As for another player you're looking for, try heading on over to UXcell. They have a couple of pretty good-looking game players, though I haven't had any myself.

Download Post  No rating  
kope007
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks for the input.
Its much appreciated.

Download Post  No rating  
CorrineK22

Canada CA Manitoba
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks for sharing this. I had a topic up before many of them got deleted about tinydealdirect. Princessanne1026 told me she received a real 4 gigabyte player from tinydealdirect so I decided to email them. I asked about every question I could think of that a seller would use to trick people like compressed memory and things like that and posted them all up in my topic for others to read. They assured me that all the players were real and that I'd get a full refund for anything I found wrong if I shipped it back. The player I wanted to buy and have ordered is the same one you bought. I'm really happy to know that its real. Thanks.

Download Post  No rating  
labroi2007
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Canada CA Quebec
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:03 pm   Post subject:  Re: Just got legit 4gb nano clone from tinydeal direct Back to top 

after i read about tinydeal i go see and now i just write to her to ask him about the 8gigs and see if he said its a realy 8gigs or a fake one , when i got my answer maybee i buy from him , because this is the only place i see he got 8gigs and maybee its not a haked one.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am   Post subject:  Re: Just got legit 4gb nano clone from tinydeal direct Back to top 

The Optimus Raider is actually one of the better NES emulators out there, the design makes it a good handheld gaming device, also the games don't lag or play slow on it, there are others out there that have this problem.

We sell 8GB models on MP4 Nation, they are currently $100, they look like 2nd gen iPod Nanos, but to be honest, i would recommend saving up an extra $45 and get the Meizu M3 Music card, it is so much better. If you intend on actually filling your player with 8GB worth of music, you will want a method to organize, sort and have playlists, none of the nano clones or other chipods can do this, but Meizu players can.

I was looking at Tiny deals, i think they may be misrepresenting their screen types, if their screen is only able to display 65k colors, then this is a CSTN LCD screen and not TFT LCD, there is a big difference between the two as far as video quality goes. CSTN are able to display 65K color and the picture is usually duller and not that sharp. TFT screens show anywhere from 260K to 16Mil (depending on what type of TFT), the screens are sharp and bright.

IMO always get a TFT or better screen, do not get a CSTN 65K screen, they are outdated and no way near as nice.

Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

labroi,
Tinydeal did treat me right, as long as you can be patient with the shipping. However I would agree that an 8gb chipod would end up being a dissapointment. I have a 4gb chipod filled and find it quite annoying to have to stop the music and then go about searching for a specific song or artist.

For my next player It will have to be able to at least browse folders while playing music.

Razzer,
It sound as if you are affiliated with mp4Nation, I have heard good things about you guys. I have been looking at a number of the optimus players. How can I tell if the player can play music and browse folders at the same time? Is it all rockchip players? Thanks for any info.
p.s. do you know the dimensions of the optimus raider? Thx again.

Download Post  No rating  
princessanne1026
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA US New Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Glad to hear that you guys who've commented on tinydealdirect have had relatively good experiences. As people have been saying though, actions chipsets aren't ideal for a large amount of files. As a matter of fact, the only non-actions chipset players tinydealdirect carries as far as I can see are their "chipod videos." They'd probably sell a lot more players if they added rockchip types to their collection.

Download Post  No rating  
CorrineK22

Canada CA Manitoba
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I just received the first of my two players from Tinydealdirect. I'm going to format it soon but I was just wondering if formatting it removes the games it came with or does it just remove the sample files I got on it and songs that you add (haven't added any yet) I'm not really sure what I should back up before formatting.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 am   Post subject:  Re: Just got legit 4gb nano clone from tinydeal direct Back to top 

CorrineK22: Formating your player won't remove the games, but it will remove any files that are on the player.

kope007: The raiders dimensions are 9.6cm x 5cm x 1.2cm (LxWxH). All the player will allow you to browse your music folders while listening to your music, however the Optimus players allow you to browse much faster than the iSlim or Bullet players. Also the optimus players allow you to listen to music as you use the game, ebook and picture fucntion.

Canada CA Manitoba
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well I received both my 4GB players that I ordered from Tinydealdirect. I ran the hack test twice on each of them and they both turned out to be 4 GB. These are the players I ordered:
http://tinydeal.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=50&osCsid=c653857a3fadb519d21e01b61e550f40
http://tinydeal.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=125&osCsid=c653857a3fadb519d21e01b61e550f40

The only problem is that the first one (pink one) doesn't play the videos very good. They play a little slower and when people move you can see a blurr. The songs with the videos also play slower so that they can be together with the video. I tryed seeing if I could change the settings when converting it to make it play better but nothing has worked. This happened to be my sister's player and we assumed about all players were like this, but when I received mine a week later it played the videos perfectly. The only problem with my player is that they sent the wrong headphones by mistake. I got a 3.5 mm jack headphones when I needed 2.5mm. I've emailed Tinydealdirect about these problems and am waiting for a response. Could anybody help me with my first problem or has anybody had the same problem before?

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi Corrine. I've got an white i-Platinum like your pink one. Have you tried Virtual Dub? That has helped on mine. Click on Video, Frame Rate, and Convert FPS to 16. See if that helps.

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
CorrineK22

Canada CA Manitoba
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey Booboo. I tried to change the frames per second but the converter I have only has the option to change the frames to low, medium, or high but I can't even change them because the box is greyed out. The frames are set to high though. Do you have anything else I should try? I've tried a couple of different settings but nothing seems to help. Should I maybe try another converter?

Download Post  No rating  
kope007
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:41 am   Post subject:  Re: Just got legit 4gb nano clone from tinydeal direct Back to top 

Take a look at this thread HERE.

There may not be specific directions for your problem but if you play around with virtualDub you should be able to get your vids looking better.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic