Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Real 8gb mp3 mp4 player? not a hack or fake?

Reply to topic

buzzbuy2

USA US Texas
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:31 pm   Post subject:  Real 8gb mp3 mp4 player? not a hack or fake? Back to top 

HI, I noticed another seller (Queenofglitter) in the USA that is selling 8gb players. I have bought from them before but I did not think there was 8gb players yet. The seller is Queenofglitter. I bought a 4gb from them and it was real thing. Can this be real? I dont see any negative feedbacks for selling fake players. Any thoughts?

Download Post  No rating  
bycando

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: Real 8gb mp3 mp4 player? not a hack or fake? Back to top 

Don't see any complains of hacked memory or wrong memory size... mostly about shipment, battery life and missing items. I also noticed she also has 49 of the "TURE 8GB CAPACITY" players. I don't know man... after being burned once, kind of reluctant to go for it myself. I'll give her this tho, she claims she ships from the US which is a whole lot better than shipping from China or Hong Kong. On the other hand, shipping is kind of high tho...

Download Post  No rating  
Kivin
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Ukraine
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 am   Post subject:  Re: Real 8gb mp3 mp4 player? not a hack or fake? Back to top 

There are alredy exist memory chips by hynix & samsung on 4, 8 & even 16 GB (128Gbit). Anyway, I cant tell, what can that manufactors put inside your player. So its your money & your choise. As for me, I wouldn't by a 8GB player, becouse I dont belive them. If some one bought real size 8GB player, please give a link!

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

4GB and 8GB are all real, look through my posts, i posted pictures of opened players with actual 4GB and 8GB chips.

16GB versions are also on their way.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

becareful. some 8GB players have 2 4GB chips. But only one of the 4GB chips are real. The other is decoration.

Some of hacked sellers are the manufactures themeselves using different id's on ebay. they also sell the hacks at online stores they've created using a different name to sell the hack.

there is such a huge profit in hacks that more manufactures are now getting into the hack scam.

Download Post  No rating  
CoolMan

Ireland
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: Real 8gb mp3 mp4 player? not a hack or fake? Back to top 

i wonder if hynix is maufacturing fake chips then, i got an 8 gb player which actually is 1 GGB , but i got the serial number of the nand chip by opening the case the chip number was hy27uu088g5m , and according to the documentation from hynix homepage, its a genuine 8gb chip as stated by the 8gb in th chip number?

Download Post  No rating  
tadad1

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:17 pm   Post subject:  Re: Real 8gb mp3 mp4 player? not a hack or fake? Back to top 

You are confusing gigabits with gigabytes. The HY27UU088G5M is an 8Gb (gigabit) = 1GB (gigabyte) chip. If it were 8GB (gigabyte) = 64Gb (gigabit) it would be coded HY27UU08CG5M

If you have been ripped off with a hacked player by a seller submit a report to www.ic3.gov
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic