Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

i pod nano like player - really 4GB?

Reply to topic

OceanBlue72

Germany DE Bavaria
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:34 pm   Post subject:  i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

Hello, i'm new on this forum and let me say, this is a great forum with lots of helpfull informations.

I've bought a mp3/mp4 "nano like" player from ebay / germany after reading your informations about hacked memory. The player has 4GB Samsung flash memory and the seller assured to me, that they are real 4GB.
Today the player arrived and i testet the capacity of the memory.
I've transferred about 3,3 GB music on it - without any errors. I've listen to almost all titles (not all 3,3GB) - without any errors. Then i've copied all the files back in an extra folder of my hdd and played almost all of them. So my question: is there anything else i can do to verify the real 4GB without formatting the memory?

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

there is nothing wrong with formatting the memory , or just open up your player...

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ps : what price did you play , what size is the screen , what type is it ( FMP or 1st gen) whats the name of the seller , for more info if other people want to buy legit players

Download Post  No rating  
OceanBlue72

Germany DE Bavaria
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

Here some details:

It looks like the 2. gen of the i pod nano with the "rounded" alu case (black).
The screen is 1,8", 256k color (and very clear and brilliant). the size is 90 mm x 40 mm x 7 mm, 3,5mm headphones jack, firmware 9.0.48, MP3 Player LSC_93105_10.

The price was 70 euro (shipping incl.). It's allowed to post ebay links?

Formatting the memory is sure the best way to verify the real size of the memory, but because i'm new on this (and so long quite happy with the player) i don't want to open or formatting the player.

Download Post  No rating  
OceanBlue72

Germany DE Bavaria
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:22 pm   Post subject:  Re: i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

Hello,

because i'm a little bit afraid of formatting the memory of my new player (can i make something wrong?) i have testet the memory again with 12 folders including 2 mp3 files, each about 150mb. At 2GB i have played the songs folder by folder - no error. Then filled up the rest of the 4GB - no error.

Question: can i be assured to have a player with 4GB?

Here are a few pictures:

Download Post  No rating  
DimaMp4
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Sweden
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

It seems to be a real 4Gb. Smile Formating your player wont do anything bad to it ^^

Germany DE Bavaria
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:46 pm   Post subject:  Re: i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

Thank's!

Please can You explain to me - step by step - the procedure to format the memory?

That would be great!

Download Post  No rating  
ub3r

Canada
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

http://www.mympxplayer.org/how-to-removing-memory-hack-vt2400.html

Just follow the steps. It includes pictures so it's easy to follow. I myself formated my mp4 player many times without any flaws.

Download Post  No rating  
OceanBlue72

Germany DE Bavaria
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:28 pm   Post subject:  Re: i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

Thanks a lot!
Everything worked fine and yes: i have 4GB memory! Wow!

Download Post  No rating  
Ampa69

Sweden
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Who did you buy from?? the sellers ebay name would be nice, thanks...

Download Post  No rating  
OceanBlue72

Germany DE Bavaria
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: i pod nano like player - really 4GB? Back to top 

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic