Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

MP4Nation.com - I never received my player

Reply to topic

brazilgirl

USA
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:03 pm   Post subject: Question MP4Nation.com - I never received my player Back to top 

Hi! I am new to this forum and I have recently ordered an mp4 player from MP4Nation.net and have not received the item since it was shipped on April 9th (shipping date confirmed by them). I have tried contacting them, demanding a refund and there has been no reply so far at this time. Is this a possible scam or have other people received their items properly from them? Can anyone think of a way to help me in this situation? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Download Post  No rating  
jp
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Canada
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:49 am   Post subject:  Re: MP4Nation.com - I never received my player Back to top 

It took about 3 weeks from the shipping date to receive my mp4nation player. It was shipped from Hong Kong. The postmark was a few days after the stated shipping date and Canada Post took about a week to deliver it once in the country. I suspect this was largely due to Canada customs clearance protocol. There was a tracking number on my package so your shipper should be able to trace your package.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

brazilgirl wrote (View Post): ›
Hi! I am new to this forum and I have recently ordered an mp4 player from mp4nation.com and have not received the item since it was shipped on April 9th (shipping date confirmed by them). I have tried contacting them, demanding a refund and there has been no reply so far at this time. Is this a possible scam or have other people received their items properly from them? Can anyone think of a way to help me in this situation? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

send a email to orders@mp4nation.net with your order number

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4Nation.com - I never received my player Back to top 

We ordered $350 woth of MP4 players from MP4NATION in January 2008. The company has not delivered the goods.
It has been over 6 months, MP4NATION will not reply to email anymore.

I was trying to be kind and give them time to send it. They will not refund our money or ship the goods.

Please help us get our money back.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM MP4NATION. I'm out $350 US, and you might be too.
Melody.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i think you will find that its usually the same person posting in many forums and not many people posting in many forums, we still rock

Misty as we stated, your order shipped back at the start of the year, we have proof of shipment that we can post here, on our forums or to you.

You choose to inform us 5 months later that you didn't have the goods, the tracking no longer is valid as both Hong Kong Post nor Canada Post keep tracking online for that long. We have requested Hong Kong post for more info, but the first time we did it they never sent anything back.

We have proof of shipping and you then saying 5 months later you didn't get it, that too it was EMS.

We just can't issue refunds and you can post here or anywhere but the fact is till we find out from the post office what happened to the parcel we can't do anything.

Canada
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4Nation.com - I never received my player Back to top 

Raz,
I emailed many times in March to June.... Waiting for response I tried calling... No Answer.... Very Poor Service.... BE WARNED... DO NOT SHOP WITH MP4 NATION... TRY DEALSEXTREME, MP4 GLOBAL, LIGHTINTHEBOX, OR www.rihey.cc ALL OF THEM SHIPPED PERFECT. Raz for MP4 Nation used to sell on ebay but Feedback System killed his sucsess. I gave up tring to get my $350 Dollars back.

Melody

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic