There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Cheap website...Too good to be true?

Reply to topic

dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:53 pm   Post subject:  Cheap website...Too good to be true? Back to top 

Hello i'd like to have information about buying on this websites. I 'd like to buy samples to check if they are working nice but I don't want to loose my money? DO you know these websites? Do they look to be serious???

thanks for your help!

www.sz-wintone.com

www.wintonedigital.com

Wink

Download Post  No rating  
VRaptor

USA US Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: Cheap website...Too good to be true? Back to top 

How do you know they are cheap? Did you make an enquiry because I couldn't find any prices listed.

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:20 pm   Post subject:  Re: Cheap website...Too good to be true? Back to top 

Yes I made it and I receive an msexcel file with price listed.
They are very very cheap....

Wink

Has someone bought there ???

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Seems like they are a manufacturer. There are lots in Shenzhen, China. However, lots fail as well. What generally happens is lots open up, then close and 'surprisingly', more open later the year later.....?

It depends what you mean by 'cheap' and who you compare it against really. UXcell is a manufacturer themselves. They are also cheap. What I find with majority of manufacturers is they won't allow for small quantity at that cheap price, it's generally for overs over 100 pieces or something. If they do allow for 1-2 pcs, then it will be at sample price, which is generally about 15-30% more expensive than the listed price list.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:51 am   Post subject:  Re: Cheap website...Too good to be true? Back to top 

They Add 1$ if sample quantity is ordered, which is not so much...

but i'm not very confident with buying by internet.

3 months ago I bought 3 mp4 players, two 1p0d style and another one that was not working...I send it back in china because it was under guarantee...2 months after I've receive it...Same player with same problem (even my radio setting are the same so I think that they don't have repaired it)...

Well...i'll made another topic about this to advert which website is and that you have to be carefull when buying with them...

But about the website I talked in the start of this topic..They only accept WESTERNunion paiement and nothing like paypal...

So maybe they are not serious? Sad

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey , that website , I wouldnt purchase from their if i were you , The staff are Nasty visous people and shipping takes Years ( Months rather , With EMS , supposedly fast )I asked for a few samples , And you have no way of getting back your playment from the Western Union Pfft , They should get up to date , People wouldnt mind paying the paypal fee if they acsepted it like Most companies do whereas they do not...
Steer clear from that company and if anyone asks you about it , Reccomend them not to purchase stuff from them Because of the lack of feedback and responce time after the payment has been sent.

Hope that helps...

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: Cheap website...Too good to be true? Back to top 

ok ok...

but i'm just trying to find the best website to buy some players... Wink Cool

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic