There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Received my 4gb nano clone from ellieshang yesterday

Reply to topic

booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:46 am   Post subject:  Received my 4gb nano clone from ellieshang yesterday Back to top 

I bought this one off of ebay - 4 GB MP4 MP3 FM Pod VIDEO PMP PLAYER LCD WHITE A94W/4GB.

I got it yesterday and formatted it twice and it is still reading something like 3.91gb of memory. I've downloaded nine movies to it without receiving a single format error. Although I haven't watched them all the way thru (do I need to?), they each start up and play without a problem. Am working on sorting my songs and transferring now.

Except for the color, it is identical to the hacked one I bought from keistore. I think I prefer these clones with the glossy plastic surface and mirrored metal back to the aluminum casing. Those look like they would scratch easy? Confused

Anyway, I paid $35.12 for player and $16 something for shipping. With it: earphones, usb cable, charger, software cd, and .25mm to .35 mm adapter. Not too shabby.

It might be my imagination, but the display seems sharper than my 1gb hacked one. It is however the same start-up screen and menu. The volume seems louder too. I hooked it up to my little ipod speakers and it was significantly louder that the hacked one.

I'm going to be leaving positive feedback today, unless there is something I failed to check and if there is PLEASE let me know. I don't want to miss anything.

Thanks for everyone's advice before I purchased and thanks to kerdu for letting me know he got a legitimate one from the same seller.

Download Post  No rating  
deepakrr
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

India
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

nice to see people getting hang of more 4gb legit mp4 players than ever before

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic