There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Annoying People - Posting already answerd stuff

Reply to topic

lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:43 am   Post subject:  Annoying People - Posting already answerd stuff Back to top 

Ive been on this forum for about 2 months now , I think and ive made about 100 posts , I can only remember one or two people that have sucsesfully flashed a differnt firmware correctly to add extra games ect

Ive just looked on the frontpage On the portal , 9/10 of the posts are about flashing firmware incorrectly ect , This is rearly annoying me , Someone should make a sticky about flashing firmware onto the player , But not like the other guides where they are complex , just say it straight :

"Flash firmware onto your player and you will kill it- The tools are made for recovering a dead player , Even if the firmware has the same numbers ect then it will still kill your player"

-We can post the link everytime someone asks about flashing stuff

I myself have wrote the same sentance out a number of times (Differnt wording) And seen other people slave to exsplain it in each situation especially _Odyssey with 250 posts (I think) , Im only pointing his name as ive just read about 10 topics he has posted in trying to resolve peoples problems.

Not only is this a issue , but i am also a member of the meizume forum ( I own a SP 4GB White meizu m6 ) .
http://www.meizume.com/showthread.php?t=1397 this was posted earleir (30 mins ago) and i have seen only a few people say thank you (On mympxplayer) , it would be nice if people said thank you for the hours The exsperienced forum members put into helping everyone- So please , Eveyerone that is trying to flash firmware , dont do it without knowing the conciquences , And say "Thanks!" When someone helps you out , even if you dont agree with what they say , they are only trying to help.

There , Thats of my sholders now , Not like anyone is going to pay attention to it though , People will still ask stupid idiotic questions without exploring the site properly

Download Post  No rating  
_Odyssey
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Australia AU Queensland
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

lite wrote (View Post): ›
I myself have wrote the same sentance out a number of times (Differnt wording) And seen other people slave to exsplain it in each situation especially _Odyssey with 250 posts (I think) , Im only pointing his name as ive just read about 10 topics he has posted in trying to resolve peoples problems.

I only just noticed this... Thanks bud! Glad someone appreciates it! Smile

It is the beginning of wisdom to be able to say *I dont know!*
Download Post  No rating  
monkeys are evil

Australia AU South Australia
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:00 am   Post subject:  Re: Annoying People - Posting already answerd stuff Back to top 

the question i posted is already around the board but when i read through many topics it only served to confuse me as it seemed very technical hence i asked the "for dummies" version.
which i got from Oddysey and Vraptor which was much appreciated and posted.
http://www.mympxplayer.org/firmware-please-explain-vt5763.html

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic