Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Anyone purchased from eBay seller queenofglitter?

Reply to topic

booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:50 pm   Post subject: Question Anyone purchased from eBay seller queenofglitter? Back to top 

Sorry, if I'm in the wrong forum, but I'm new and didn't want to put this in the blacklist because I have no idea.

Has anyone purchased a player from queenofglitter? 99.6% feedback powerseller offering 4gb player for 55.99. Could not find anything on feedback about hacked players. The few negatives I saw were mostly about shipping.

Here's the link NEW 4GB MP3 AUDIO VIDEO PLAYER MP4 CHARGER TRANSMITTER.

I am interested in buying one since I recently discovered that I got ripped off by keistore's 4gb auction. Couldn't figure out why I had format errors until I stumbled onto this site which has been a blessing. Thank you for creating this website!

Anyone have any experience with this seller or can recommend an honest seller offering 4gb mp player? I've looked thru the blacklist trying to avoid bad sellers, but there are too many to keep track of.

Thanks! Smile

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:06 am   Post subject:  Re: Question Back to top 

OK after reading other topics and my last experience, I'm a little leery of eBay. I know there are some great sellers on there as I've purchased three 512mb shuffles off of there with no problem, but once bitten, twice shy. Embarassed

I've heard people talk of UX Cell. Has anyone purchased this player? I really like this one: http://www.uxcell.com/uxcell/retail/item/showItemLayout.php?action=showItem&id=mv0blk4096mp039

If not this one, does anyone have a decent 4GB and where did you purchase it?

Thanks

Download Post  No rating  
lattesurf
Valued Member
Valued Member

Australia AU South Australia
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:27 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

booboo773 , generally players from uxcell are all the advertised capacity and not hacked. So you should feel safe ordering from them.

T39 doesn''t sound as good as my T29
Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: Anyone purchased from eBay seller queenofglitter? Back to top 

Thanks! I appreciate the response. I will most likely be ordering from UX Cell. Am definitely leaning towards the Glacier. The 3.5 mm jack, built in speakers, and 4GB are great.

if I were buying based solely on looks, the Pearl Z is awesome, but it's got a 2.5mm jack, 2GB, and no speaker.

Would love to hear opinions from glacier owners.

Edited to add/ I've read that Glaciers have a tendency to die. Anyone know.

Am also wondering about eBay seller ellieshang. She's selling 4gb on ebay. I am still partial to the ipod design.

Please excuse any typos. The ps/2 port for my keyboard isn't working and this darned wireless one is a piece ofcrap. the shift and space key work sometimes. can't wait for my usb keyboard to arrive. Embarassed

Download Post  No rating  
ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:49 am   Post subject:  Re: Anyone purchased from eBay seller queenofglitter? Back to top 

one of the 4GB players i have i got off ebay. the player is awesome. i checked it. its not a hack. its a real 4GB.

i got it from teekobeach, Teekobeach.

the seller was really great. he's got an online manual and has an 800 number for support and questions. hes just one guy, not a big company or ebay power seller. i like that. i like the personalized service.

i don't like buying from power sellers on ebay.

the manual is at http://www.teekobeach.com so if you haven't had a player before the manual is awesome and it will help you out lots.

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:23 am   Post subject:  Re: Anyone purchased from eBay seller queenofglitter? Back to top 

Thanks ashley. i do have one similar to the ones teekobeach has listed. it's what brought me here. Bought it from keistore and about a week after i got it, the negative feedback started pouring in on them. of course, by that time, they made their feedback private so i had no idea why all the negative until i started getting format errors.

i agree that the smaller sellers often giving better service. i really appreciate the link to the manual. Very Happy the one that came with mine is pretty useless and that one should come in handy.

i purchased a 4gb from ellieshang last night, so i'll let you all know if it's the real deal.

if anyone is interested, i can recommend a good shuffle seller off of ebay named spendlessbuymorestore. i've purchased two shuffles from them that were as advertised and another one last night for the nephew.

Download Post  No rating  
buzzbuy2

USA US Texas
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:45 am   Post subject:  Re: Anyone purchased from eBay seller queenofglitter? Back to top 

HI, I have purchased from queenofglitter before. All the items I have purchased have been the real thing, not fake. I bought one of the first generation players (2gb) from them and then recently bought the newer 2nd generation (4gb) player from them. I got really tired of all the hack and scams coming from the Hongkong and China sellers. I bought a 2gb from one and it was a 256mb. Now I see some China sellers selling 8GB players. This is a big scam too. I wish ebay would do something about them.

Download Post  No rating  
booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks buzz!

Cool
Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic