Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Trustfull sellers for mass-buy ?

Reply to topic

Spooks

France
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:38 pm   Post subject: Question Trustfull sellers for mass-buy ? Back to top 

Hello all Smile

Thanks for your usefull forum, i've found lots of informations that could be very usefull for me, when i'll receie my MP3/4 player Smile

Speaking about my mp3 , i've bought in @ ebay , (See HERE , to ygsm_mobiledigital

Do you know this seller ? is he ok , d you hav eanything on him ? I searched into your blacklist-database, haven't found him !

Anyway, i'm a young boy , making what we call in france "commerce-études" ! I want to open an e-commerce website , selling MP3/MP4 players !
You can find many products on the internet ! But most of them aren't good sellers, selling sh*t to consumers!
Do you have a list of people you can trust ? Another problem is, i have't many money to star my "company", and I know that the sellers are making money with the "frais de transport" (i'm sorry, cannot remeber the name, i mean, the fees you have to pay to send the product ) !
What i'm searching is sbm that could send me the products on lower price (an "asian" price) ,

It could be very usefull, i hope you'll answer to all my questions

Thanks a lot and thanks for this beautifus website

Spooks

PSP : 3.03 OE-C
MS : 1GB + 2GB + 4GB
XMB : Encore 4 + Hykypoo''''s Icons

Download Post  No rating  
michiganjfrog
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:39 am   Post subject:  Re: Trustfull sellers for mass-buy ? Back to top 

Search harder. That seller is well known around these parts, so search the entire forum. I would hesitate to trust him. He has been known to sell items with fake memory in the past, but some people here have said they got items with full capacity from here. OTOH, he also burned one of the members here once when he refused to ship because they were lodging a paypal complaint against one of his OTHER id's.

I would sooner trust one of the sellers on this board (ie. hubblemart,albertasatellite,mp4nation, etc) or Ellieshang on eBay. Of course, there's also UXCell and other online stores.

Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:57 pm   Post subject:  Re: Trustfull sellers for mass-buy ? Back to top 

I recomend you to buy to companies directly. If something goes wrong with the any of the players (from the fabric, like fake space) you can demand the company to change it and, if it doesn't want to, you can sue it (depending of you local laws) of don't doing what it told you it was going to do (I mean, it don't give you what you demanded. Like 400 MP4 player of 2GB capacity, when they're really of 1GB).

Also, try (if you buy to companies) to have all transactions written and signed. I mean, you buy a dozen of player then ask for a note (don't remember, but it's the paper where says what you bought and what you paid).

At last, this can work perfectly in Mexico: you're straight (not illegal Smile ).

Read-ya

Download Post  No rating  
Spooks

France
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

First of all, thanks for your responses and sorry for not responding, I went out for holidays and couldn't have access to internet !

Quote: › I would hesitate to trust him

The package is waiting for me at the post offices Wink
I'll get it back tommorow, i'll test it and write a report here !

This is my first MPX player, I don't really know what to do first ! In fact, I already know what I should do but i'm not sure that's the best way to handle my mpxplayer ! Here was my program :

1) receive my mpx player
2) charge the batteryes
3) plug it & format the player
4) put in 4gb of music files, play the last one to see if it's an hacked player or not

I'm I right ? Or what sould I do first ? Wink

Quote: › I recomend you to buy to companies directly. (...)
(I mean, it don't give you what you demanded. Like 400 MP4 player of 2GB capacity, when they're really of 1GB).

I wasn't able to find how to contacts the companies (like MP4 , Chiva ...) but hey, i'm not really rich, i just want to begin with less than 4 mpx players , and I don't think that the companies are selling so lower quantitys ...

Thats why I searched for french people in Hong Kong who could send me the players for lower costs but i always get negative answers

I heard about Chinavasion, DealExtream, SourcingMap (seems to be and Uxcell reseller/partner) or Uxcell ! How are they ? I heard that Uxcell was a very good factory but wasn't able to find more infos about DealExtreme !

Thanks a lot for your help =)

Download Post  No rating  
Spooks

France
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Okay, i tested my player !

I got full 4GB space , after formatting and puttain 3,5 GB of music !
I think that ygsm_mobideal changed stopped selling hacked players, or he changed the companye he was buying from, or I was lucky Wink

I'm still searching for the best players, prices ...

I made an Excel file with the differents players, manufacturers, prices (with shiping) ... I think i'll post it @ the forum Smile

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:16 am   Post subject:  Re: Trustfull sellers for mass-buy ? Back to top 

Spooks,

After you've filled your player, try going through all the files to make sure they play. Half the time, a hacked player can show the file has copied across correctly, but in actual fact, it's just a 'fake' and when you try to play it, you get "format error" messages (or similar).

So try playing all your files and see how that goes.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Spooks

France
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

That's what I made ! I've tested the first 30 files and the last 30 files ! All mp3 files are working well ... I'm also using the RANDOM mode to test differents files in differents position ...

Well, let's wait & see ... i hope my player will not turn into a dead player in two weeks ...

The only thing that doesn't work is the "Record Voice" menu : i got an "Disk Error" error !

Download Post  No rating  
Spooks

France
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:27 am   Post subject:  Re: Trustfull sellers for mass-buy ? Back to top 

These are the players I wanted to buy / resell ?

Code: ›

Chipod Nano Clone   ||   1GB    ||  DealExtreme
Glacier                    ||   1GB    ||  Uxcell
I-Nickel                   ||   1GB/2GB   ||  Uxcell
Nano2 style             ||   1GB    || DealExtreme
Spectrum                 ||   1GB/2GB    ||  Uxcell
Fantasia                   ||   1GB/2gb    ||  Uxcell
Mirage                  ||   1GB/2gb    ||  Uxcell

What do you think of these players ?
I saw some report about Glacier , I - Nickel and Chipod Nano Clone, but nothing about the other products.

I don't want a precise report, just if you think that these players are good or not, and if the sellers are good (I think that uxcell is the best .. no ? )

Thanks a lot for your help Embarassed

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic