There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE

Reply to topic

lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:11 pm   Post subject: Warning ! Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE Back to top 

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2289

OMG , so cheap , just found it

Download Post  No rating  
NOOBISH
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Quebec CA Quebec
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE Back to top 

its a good site?

not something like scammer/hackedplayer seller?

sorry for my english -.- Embarassed

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

not sure , looks genuine , even if you search on google , i just bought aload of item from that site so...

Download Post  No rating  
Hotboxx
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Belgium
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I bought 1 of those players last week, still waiting for delivery. I will give a review when I receive this Cheapod player.

Download Post  No rating  
ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE Back to top 

Did you read the comments on that page? They are brutal for the player:

A Piece of Crap
A Complete Waste of Money
Slow Doesn't Work

OMG!

Download Post  No rating  
nanocopyuser
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Sweden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE Back to top 

ashley_rb wrote (View Post): › Did you read the comments on that page? They are brutal for the player:

A Piece of Crap
A Complete Waste of Money
Slow Doesn't Work

OMG!

That's how almost all action chip nano clones are. Cool

But that site is very cheap.

ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:29 pm   Post subject:  Re: Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE Back to top 

That site is cheap. Cheap price, cheap player. LOL

But hey, if someone is into throwing away some cash or taking a chance on a hack or it not working, I'm sure there's lots of people out there with the cash in their hand!!!

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

It wont be hacked and if it is faulty that site is very good , Those comments were What youd expect for these players.

The site is rearly cheap , Today for 8.60
(Inclu P&P + Inclu VAT) ] I bought :
6 Nano socks
6 Sicon nano cases
2 Moto v3 silicon cases
1 Thin USB Bluetooth Dongle
1 Headphone splitter
1 Red lazer pen - Not a cheap rubbish one .

Download Post  No rating  
MojoPiN

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:00 pm   Post subject:  Re: Beat 13 for a new v2 nano style 2nd gen 1GB - HERE Back to top 

One thing that I do like about that site for sure is that they admit the battery life is only 3hours and not 6-8 as stated in the manual. Still, for $26.50 it's worth the price to find out. I reckon these are no better/worse off than what Uxcell and almost all other Nano clones are.

PiN

Download Post  No rating  
Hotboxx
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Belgium
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well, I ordered that Cheap mp3 nano look player on Sunday 18 March and today (30 March) I received it by registered airmail. That is the first positive experience, the delivery time is as fast as Uxcell.

Second, the pack: the player is delivered in a Apple box, the ones they used for the first generation Nano. I did not found any spelling mistakes, so maybe the manufacturer bought a overstock of these boxes.

3th: the player. First impression is very good. It is even a 1.8" version. I did the memory test and it shows the full 1 GB capacity. It has 9.0.48 firmware and the menu structure is the same as the FMP. The outside look is 100% same as the FMP player form Uxcell.

Unfortunately, during shipping the screen was broken. So I asked the seller for a replacement screen. I will give a update once I receive his answer. In the worst case scenario, I can buy a replacement screeen from the Uxcell website. I will consider it as a test for the customer service from dealextreme.

Anyway, I am satisfied, shipping was fast, the player is good and if you don't mind about the color (available in any color, as long it is black) it is a good and very cheap alternative for the banned Uxcell FMP.

EDIT: there is some bad news, on 18 March I paid 20 Euro, today they raised the price up to 25 Euro, still cheap for a 1.8" 1Gb nano clone player.

Download Post  No rating  
lite
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hotboxx , I bought one aswell , No cracked screen was exactly same as FMP 1.8" althoguht the box ( Its the 1st gen nano box) does have a spelling mistake on the outer cardboard shell underneath the nano picture the 4th bullet point "equires" Not "Requires"

The player is excelent value for money , Too bad i didnt get it when it was 20 Euro

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic