Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Chinavision? - Are they good?

Reply to topic

VisiGoth

Ireland US Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:19 am   Post subject:  Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

Firstly, please excuse if this is posted in the wrong location.

I've just come across this website: ChinaVision

And I am in love with this player:

Has anyone have any experience with this company?
They have a lot of goodies on there.
Thanks in advance.

Download Post  No rating  
Hotboxx
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Belgium
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:36 am   Post subject:  Re: Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

If you like this player, you can buy it for 63 USD shipping included here:

63USD player

Download Post  No rating  
VisiGoth

Ireland US Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hotboxx wrote (View Post): ›
If you like this player, you can buy it for 63 USD shipping included here:

63USD player

Thanks, that's a good price!
I would prefer the 2GB model though.
Have you dealt with dealextreme before?

Download Post  No rating  
Hotboxx
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Belgium
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I ordered a Nano look 1Gb player last week, it is still too early to give any evaluation.

Download Post  No rating  
VisiGoth

Ireland US Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hotboxx wrote (View Post): ›
I ordered a Nano look 1Gb player last week, it is still too early to give any evaluation.

Thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately it seems that they only use paypal.
Which I will not use.

Download Post  No rating  
PUSHPLAY DIGITAL
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
Currently banned
Currently banned
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

all ways know you get what you pay for. Not all Players **nano clones** are the same. There are over 100 factorys. Making these players most of them are making junk hacked players or other scams or defects. The differents in price of $3 to $5 could really mean (Junk) or (High Quality).

I have seen 4 models of this player the one that uses the Anyka chip is the best out. There are some that does not have all the features listed.

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:28 am   Post subject:  Re: Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

i don't mean to knock you guys, but why would you want to spend $75 on that player????

Ok so you want something that looks like a ipod...but that doesn't even look like a good copy, ontop it ONLY plays AMV video file format.

Why pay for this when you can get for about $5 more a nicer player that uses the rockchip that you can play hi quality AVI/Xvid video formats, the video playback on the rockchip players is better than a iPod video.

Here's a video overview of a better product:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRts7GyLZXU

If people could get around wanting something that looks like a iPod, they would find similar priced players that are SO much better.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:30 am   Post subject:  Re: Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

razzer001 wrote (View Post): › i don't mean to knock you guys, but why would you want to spend $75 on that player????

Here's a video overview of a better product... If people could get around wanting something that looks like a iPod, they would find similar priced players that are SO much better.

razzer, do you own or work for the website mp4nation that is selling the product in the video?

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:39 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i am one of the people that runs it (no secret, people who have been on this forum since it started know this).

Please don't mistake me showing that video in attempts to directly promote my sales, but as an example of what better players are out there, if you can get past the damm iPod look.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

razzer001 wrote (View Post): › Please don't mistake me showing that video in attempts to directly promote my sales, but as an example of what better players are out there, if you can get past the damm iPod look.

yeah right. nice try.

Download Post  No rating  
ashley_rb
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:23 am   Post subject:  Re: Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

About Chinavision

From what I've heard at forums and in chat about Chinavision is that its about 50/50. Some people like buying from them, some don't.

For me, I'd want to know what their money back policy is - it has to be a least 30 days and what kind of warranty they have. Ask them if the battery is included in the 1 year warranty.

Also I'd look to see how easy is it to contact them. Can I pick up the phone and call them and talk to someone right away or do I have to leave voice mail or just use email.

If you are comfortable with Chinavision and like what they have to sell - go for it. But if there is something inside saying you shouldn't, listen to it.

Let us know what you end up doing and if you do buy from them, post it here so others can know what your shopping experience was like with them.

Download Post  No rating  
VisiGoth

Ireland US Indiana
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

Hotboxx: I've gotten a friend to order for me from dealextreme(I hope it's/they're good or you're in big trouble! Smile only kidding.)e it.

razzer001: I have to say that the Optimus X MP4 Player 2.4 impresses me as well.
It is only available in white though it seems(on the website) and I don't like white.
Anyhow I had already ordered this other player, I will see how it performs.
BTW I wasn't particularly looking for an Ipod lookalike, I was looking for the kind of features that that player offered. I really don't care so much what the player looks like( not too bulky, stainless steel/metal finish or black). The video quality may not be that great but with that size of screen it probably won't matter that much?AMV conversions usually take up around 250MB as well so I would expect that the .avi on for the Optimus will be quite a bit larger if they are better quality?

PUSHPLAY DIGITAL: I hope it's the Anyka chip (is it easy to check this?). And not a piece of junk. I'll find out soon enough

ashley_rb: Thanks for your comments and suggestions, wish yours had been the first post! Anyway I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again to all for their comments and suggestions, I really didn't expect so many comments so quickly!
I really appreciate it.
I will keep you all posted on my experience when I receive the player.

Download Post  No rating  
PUSHPLAY DIGITAL
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
Currently banned
Currently banned
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

razzer001 I must tell you that this player with the Anyka Chip is much better then the rockchip Optimus X MP4 Player 2.4 Yes it looks like a Ipod Video and it play's AVI, Xvid the picture is better then that of a rockchip player. But I do agree with you that people need to get over the nano look.

Download Post  No rating  
MojoPiN

Canada CA Ontario
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: Chinavision? - Are they good? Back to top 

Where can I find a player with an Anyka chip?
PUSHPLAY DIGITAL wrote (View Post): ›
razzer001 I must tell you that this player with the Anyka Chip is much better then the rockchip Optimus X MP4 Player 2.4

Download Post  No rating  
Volf

Italy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

VisiGoth, I buy the player you said.
It was shipped by Fedex and it permits to track every time where is the player.
I'm italian and the shipping time was 15 days (from order to receive).
I had to pay 16 euros of taxes (19%).
The player is an I-Pod like.
The display is good but mic for audio/video record is bad. It is capable to snap pictures and video and even if the camera aren't good the movie player is fluid. It allow to use it without earphone thanks to a little one built in.
It permits to connect 2 eraphones but they don't have any left/right marks :O

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic