There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response :'(

Reply to topic

dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:36 pm   Post subject: Snif ! MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response :'( Back to top 

hello everybody !! it's David from spain... Laughing

I recently buy a MP4 player from china. The provided converter was not working on MY pc but working well on my sister's pc. SO I put videos inside. THe problem is that the video starts and

- SOMETIMES (most of time) video and sound stops and freezes. I have to turn off my mp4 player because of no response.

- Sometimes the sound continues but the image freezes and I have to turn off my mp4 player because of no response.

Sad Videos are 320*240 on a 2.4" screen.

I've uploaded a video of my problem here:
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-248458948524411946

and an image with the firmware version here:
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc02669mp4yn1.jpg

Arrow Everything else from player (radio, music, etc..is working great but not the videos Sad ....

I HOPE you can help me (p-s i've tried the xilisoft solution and same problem, I've read a lot of posts, the tutorials from your forum without finding any solution) Rolling Eyes

a big thanks from SPAIN Wink

Download Post  No rating  
avionik99
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US California
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

Does one of the original sample videos still work? If so upload it here

www.uploaded.to

Then upload a video that does not work and lets see if there is any difference between the two.

Also try downloading this video and see if it works for you

http://uploaded.to/?id=kzb5fg

Dave

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:09 am   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

your video is making the same as the one I posted on google video... Crying or Very sad

Even the sample avi file that was inside my mp4 player is having same problem...

I posted this sample file here:
http://www.zshare.net/download/demo-zip-z7v.html
but I remember you that is not working, too...

help me please! don't know what to do! folder problem? firmware? avi format?
Crying or Very sad

THANKS

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:36 am   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

I don't know what to do! watch this please:

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-2755482359706383195

the video of what I mean..
even with YOUR avi file Crying or Very sad

I tried putting default settings etc...
but nothing has changed...
video converted with aviconverter, gulkmencoder, or xilisoft are making same problem... even the sample videos are making this...

Crying or Very sad

What can I do? yesterday I was able to read 20minutes of "LOST tv show" Wink and then It blocked at the middle...sometimes it blocks after 5 seconds...and sometimes the player shutdowns while playing...

help!

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:32 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

I receive that email from a seller of my mp4 (not mine because they are in hollydays for new chinese year)

Thanks for your mail.

Please try to format the player first. We will help you to solve your problem. In video, you need to convert the AVI format first.

I heard that format the player will erase the program files and make it like a simple USB storage key???

well still needing your help!

Thanks! Wink

Download Post  No rating  
avionik99
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US California
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

Reformatting the player will not do any harm. I reformatted mine in fat32 mode when I first recieved it. Just be sure to copy any files you want to keep first otherwise they will be lost. Then reload them onto the player and see if that helped. I do know that some amv type players play with less "format errors" when they are reformatted or have a defrag performed due the the drive becoming fragmented.

Dave

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:48 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

hello dave and thakns for your reply...

ok i'm going to save all my files and then format it .. I mean...i'll format the player like I format a floppy disk for example?

I hope i'll not loose the firmware doing this...

Do you have seen my video on google video? Wink

THanks a lot,
David

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

I formatted my player but nothing has changed...
When I put videos problem is the same....
everything else is working well...

Is there anything that I forgot to try?
Do I have to put files in a special folder? I don't know...

Well i'm getting sad Crying or Very sad thanks all for you help!

Download Post  No rating  
avionik99
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US California
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:59 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

Sounds like its time to update the firmware. My player supplied me with the firmware tool but I have no firmware. Did your disk come with a copy of your firmware?

Dave

Download Post  No rating  
dadou23
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

I just have a upload toll for firmwares but no firmware..
do you think that firmware change can fix my problem???

Wink

don't know where to find a new firmware?

Download Post  No rating  
gaboon
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Malaysia
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sometimes mp4 can't play video properly becoz of no proper codecs on your pc...u should use try different version mp3 utilities....

Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 pm   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

I tried aviconverter (not working on my pc but working on laptop), gulmencoder, and xilisoft...

both are making working videos but with same problem. Even sample video was doing the same...I have full SLD CODEC PACK installed and matroska also...Should I try K-LIte? but even with your video it's not working... :'( or even when I convert videos from another pc...

DO i have received the only bugged MP4? Crying or Very sad

Thanks m8 Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
gaboon
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Malaysia
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i think there is a prob wit ur mp4...

Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Spain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:08 am   Post subject:  Re: MP4 [avi videos 320*240]- freezes and then no response : Back to top 

what should I do???

I 'm sending emails to my reseller but no response (well, they say they are in hollidays...) Rolling Eyes

Download Post  No rating  
gaboon
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Malaysia
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i think they r just want to avoid u....

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic