Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

The Blacklist

Reply to topic

PhantomX

USA US Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:39 pm   Post subject:  The Blacklist Back to top 

mediabsolute (eBay.com)
sells hacked 2GB players as 4GB players and won't own up to it
When I told her about the memory being hacked she said:
Quote: › the player is made by 2 x 2gb chip it maybe one corrupt or doesn't work , we make partial refund of 10 pounds to you , that is different between 2gb and 4gb ?

and my reply:
Quote: › 2GB is only half of 4GB so I will not accept less than a quarter of the total price for compensation, If you are going to sell 2GB players as 4GB players give back half the total cost to the few people that find out your a cheat, thats 25 pounds, take it or leave it. I've done some research and I'm ready to make a claim with Ebay and PayPal if you don't want to settle it outside of their domain. It's your choice, 25 pounds (half the total cost, because i wouldn't have even bought it any way had i known you would give me a hacked player) or i will report this little dispute, not only to ebay and paypal but on all the forums that i visit dedicated to exposing fraudulent ebayers.

her reply:
Quote: › pls return the player for refund

my final reply:
Quote: › t was a gift and has already been given I cannot get it back to send it back to you just so you can give me $38 back, it cost me $94 besides, who would pay for shipping? not me, not another $30, I just want you to know I will keep the player because it is already given to my girl, and you will keep your ill-gotten money all 94 festering dollars. And you Ms. Tsang have been blacklisted. Your name will be spread like a plague to all the bowls of the internet where honest people research eBay sellers before purchasing hacked goods.
What you do is wrong, what you offer in compensation is wrong, I hope you are proud Ms. Tsang, I hope everyone looking to buy anything from mediabsolute will read my posts at the forums and they will see for themselves that honesty is a dying characteristic of eBay sellers.
Frankly it's piss-poor that you send buyers half of what they ordered in hopes they will never notice and when they do you give them a bogus explination and the option to return what should have been right in the first place for another sum of money other than what they paid for it in the first place. To that I say, "No Ma'am" I will not, and I will let everyone know about your fraud. I bid you adue Madame Tsang.

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

PhantomX,

Thanks for sharing this.
Have you placed negative feedback for that seller?

I think if we're going to really warn people, it's best to make sure we place NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. This puts emphasis on the fact.

If you're scared they'll place negative feedback back, can you not contact eBay and ask them to remove it as it was unfair feedback? I know we can on NZ's auction site: TradeMe.co.nz. This is to stop people firing negative feedback at you for no reason but because you play negative feedback on theirs.

Last edited by admin on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Que
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:39 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

lcdguard (ebay.com) aka Crystal Wong aka Wong Wai Ming

Confronted with the findings on this wonderfull forum, he hasted to pay me back through paypal, because quote "refund made, we do not sell to buyer who do not trust us, thanks."
Costs me twice the conversion GBP-Euro though.
The night before his ebay shop was emptied, later his account suspended. If that was due to my/other buyer's complaint procedures @ ebay, or by his own hands, don't know.
Will leave bad feedback, for what it is worth, after ebay closes the non-selling complaint.

Last edited by Que on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Download Post  No rating  
Pocket_Nano
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Tennessee
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Que wrote (View Post): ›
lcdguard (ebay.com)

Confronted with the findings on this wonderfull forum, he hasted to pay me back through paypal, because quote "refund made, we do not sell to buyer who do not trust us, thanks."
Costs me twice the conversion GBP-Euro though.
The night before his ebay shop was emptied, later his account suspended. If that was due to my/other buyer's complaint procedures @ ebay, or by his own hands, don't know.
Will leave bad feedback, for what it is worth, after ebay closes the non-selling complaint.
I dont think his account was suspended at all. All he did is canceled his own account because everybody was on to his scams. That red lettering that say's "NO LONGER A REGISTERED USER" means he closed his account. But he will just simply make a different eBay screen name and be back in business. He probably already is as of now. lol You might even buy off him again without even knowing it until after you buy something and see his real name again in your Paypal transaction page info.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Absolutely correct, he can start back up again and maybe using another paypal account with a different name so you wouldnt even come to know after all. But just wondering, do you think if he creates another ID that it would come up under the ID history? unless if he goes about creating and hooking up the ebay id to a brand spankin' new paypal account.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Tennessee
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

bsaylors wrote (View Post): ›
Absolutely correct, he can start back up again and maybe using another paypal account with a different name so you wouldnt even come to know after all. But just wondering, do you think if he creates another ID that it would come up under the ID history? unless if he goes about creating and hooking up the ebay id to a brand spankin' new paypal account.
Nope! The only way it shows up under id history is if he just changed his username then it shows id history for the account showing all and any id's ever used. But if you simply close the account and signup again then your id history so far will only show this first screen name that he signed up with. Thats why they do and dont care about the bad feedback. Because of course showing 50 or 100 positive feedback he really doesnt want to start over. But in the end when the heat starts rising it's the only choice they have.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ahh i see.. that sucks they should have ID history based on paypal accounts i think.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:59 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Ya they should figure something out but I think the reason they dont do that is because not everyone that has a Paypal account uses eBay also. Some just use Paypal for their website payment processor and never did the ebay scene before. But I would imagine the could just link the ones that do somehow you know.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:50 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Just to let everyone know about lcdguard A.K.A kcshophk is now trading under the name of (roll on the drums please) bestmp4
He/she has got a shop full of various sized mp4 players and no doubt the hacked 4gb ones included.

They can run but they cant hide.

And if you a reading this post lcdguard or whatever you want to call yourself you might wonder why i have such an interest in your dealings - well thats because you ripped me off and still havn't refunded my money,so until i get my money back that you promised you would send i will keep following and reporting on your crooked dealings. Evil or Very Mad

Download Post  No rating  
Que
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:23 am   Post subject: Great ! Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Anonymous wrote (View Post): › Just to let everyone know about lcdguard A.K.A kcshophk is now trading under the name of (roll on the drums please) bestmp4

Thank you for sharing that info.

:evil:

Download Post  No rating  
millrat1030

USA US Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:41 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Ebay seller going by Blown-z is also selling 2gb players and passing them off as 4gb. I emailed him before purchasing to make sure they were indeed 4gb and he assured me they were. We have exchanged emails for a month now and I have given up on it. He has since made his feed back private. So I cannot even leave a comment to let others know. Also would like to say I love this site. I have been able to completely customize my Nanolike, thanks everybody.

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

millrat1030

Glad you like the site and found it useful. It's there for everyone to share.

Thanks also for letting us know about your eBay seller too.

The more we get the better. Apity you couldn't play feedback to warn others though.....

Download Post  No rating  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:06 am   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Best MP4? thats who i bought mine off!!

my response; Upon initially being happy with the MP4 player, I have now discovered that it stores 2GB of music rather than the 4GB you described. In other words you have missold me a product which I have paid good money for. I am angry that you have exploited me and many others in this way and will certainly warn your potential customers what a lying, cheating scumbag you are. And no a refund or exchange will not be acceptable, Id rather you stop trading completly.
You sir, are an absolute disgrace to Ebay

His her response; We have received some of our buyers that the player size is wrong. Now we are contacting to our supplier to state the situation to them and ask for them why it is happened. Besides, we will take legal action to claim the money back from our supplier. First thing we should do is to collect more evidence to prove that our supplier is cheating in the memory size of the player. Owing to our careless in checking the truthness of the player, we will first give the partial refund to you, then we will claim this money from our supplier. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The price for 2GB is 32.99 pounds, thus we will give you 7 pounds back, is it OK ? please send email to us.

I thought bugger it, Ill take the seven quid and learn from the experience!!

Download Post  No rating  
razzer001
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i think this thread should be made into a sticky, it'll help a lot of people.

Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: The Blacklist Back to top 

Anonymous wrote (View Post): › Best MP4? thats who i bought mine off!!

my response; Upon initially being happy with the MP4 player, I have now discovered that it stores 2GB of music rather than the 4GB you described. In other words you have missold me a product which I have paid good money for. I am angry that you have exploited me and many others in this way and will certainly warn your potential customers what a lying, cheating scumbag you are. And no a refund or exchange will not be acceptable, Id rather you stop trading completly.
You sir, are an absolute disgrace to Ebay

His her response; We have received some of our buyers that the player size is wrong. Now we are contacting to our supplier to state the situation to them and ask for them why it is happened. Besides, we will take legal action to claim the money back from our supplier. First thing we should do is to collect more evidence to prove that our supplier is cheating in the memory size of the player. Owing to our careless in checking the truthness of the player, we will first give the partial refund to you, then we will claim this money from our supplier. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The price for 2GB is 32.99 pounds, thus we will give you 7 pounds back, is it OK ? please send email to us.

I thought bugger it, Ill take the seven quid and learn from the experience!!

Make them famous, put negative feedback and put a link to various sites taht mention the 'hacked' players.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic