Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Rockchip 4GB MP4 Player (Touch Screen) Videos play flipped??

Reply to topic

nyc4bx

USA US New York
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 am   Post subject:  Rockchip 4GB MP4 Player (Touch Screen) Videos play flipped?? Back to top 

Hello I just got m MP4 player yesturday and Everything works fine except when I convert video's using ViDrop or even the one included on the CD, When I play the videos on my MP4 p;ayer it plays the video in the opposite direction as if you were watching the video in the mirror. For instance, I would put a cartoonnetwork video on it and when i play it the CN symbol is on the left hand side instead of the right hand and the CN is spelled NC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW when I play that same converted video on my computer it plays the correct way.

Download Post  No rating  
lca77
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

Germany
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

There are some Rockchip-Player out in the world which are needing flipped and rotated videos: The converter of them got the appendix "Smart" or "Smart II". They are mostly using the resolution of 220x176 or 224x176 pixels.

Maybe you need to convert your videos in a flipped and rotated way with viDrops "Rockchip Smart 220x176"-Preset or with "Rockchip Smart II 224x176"-Preset. The MP4 plays them unmirrored and rerotated again - this videos are unwatchable on the PC Sad (they're running but thei're not really watchable)

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic