Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Can a backup firmware be blended?

Reply to topic

Apoc79

South Africa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:35 am   Post subject:  Can a backup firmware be blended? Back to top 

Hi All,

In general I would like to thank every person on this site!
It is unparalleled in regards to quality, assistance and knowledge bases!

Ok here is where I am:

After a good nights sleep and a bit of tinkering I got that latest V2.19 firmware onto the mp5.

A no name brand looks like this:
http://www.mympxplayer.org/pafiledb/images/screenshots/DM-MP910.JPG

This V2.19 firmware looks almost exactly like my original backed up firmware but defaulted to spanish.
After a couple of tries, got it switched to english and look like this might be the one: EXCEPT for the Camcorder icon that is new and the error:

After about 7-10 seconds it comes up with an error:
LOW VOLTAGE
and cuts power to the device.
had it charged full on the wall adaptor but still comes up with the same error:) Mad
SO CLOSE I CAN TAST VICTORY!!!!

Please can anyone assist with this problem?

I Have tried several different firmwares this is the only one that is close to what i had on to start with.

My Backup Firmware doesnt work anymore, did a Rock chip firmware upgrade from the RK27SDK.RKW file to get the player back online.
After that my original backup only displays a white screen.

Is there any way of BLENDING my non functional, white sceen, firmware ORIGINAL BACKUP - with this one:
rockchip-firmware-rk2706-version-219-df898
that is kind off working in the sence of coming on with menu and such...

Please, I Beg U! Anyone, please help! Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:57 pm   Post subject:  Re: Can a backup firmware be blended? Back to top 

Don't use the RK27SDK.RKW if the hidden firmware partition is open.
RK27SDK.RKW is for branded players only.

Just copy the 4 folders in, and reboot the player, no need to use the upgrade tool if the hidden partition is open, and you can leave rkusb.tag on the player if you like.

Blending the firmware doesn't work it will just mess up the display, only try firmware from a player that looks like yours, there are a few in the downloads.

Download Post  No rating  
Apoc79

South Africa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh Boy, ok well I have tried it, there was also another util I used to Flash the Rock2706 Chip...
Is there a rk2706 firmware .RKW that might repair this damage, will probebly explain why my backup dont work no more and why none of the (OS)Firmwares I have tried work fine, although some display fine.

Please could you post a chip firmware that might sort this, or direct me to one, I've not slept last night, and have hundreds of files and firmware and the like, getting very confusing to keep track of what I have tried and which one's doesnt work and and and .....UGH, really wishing this was all over already.

Thanks

Download Post  No rating  
Apoc79

South Africa
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh just got what you meant, nope thats the first thing I did after messing it up, well the second, The real first thing was to use a rockchip V1.4.0 with the RK27SDK.RKW which I now understand might have messed it up in the first place.

Ok cool now I'm beginning to understand, so what can I do now, is there a way to undo the damage that flashing the chip did when I used the V140 rk27dm program?

Download Post  No rating  
Apoc79

South Africa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:26 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

hi all,

Came accross this page:
http://www.mp4nation.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3888&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

With this .RKW file:
http://www.yoto-cn.com/upload/2008051410285178332.rar

Which if extracted is this .RKW file version:
CR3003MNTQ06V2.0V2.3.RKW

THIS IS CLOSE TO WHAT I NEED!

PLEASE! does any one have a link for this BOARD:
CR3005TFV3.3

I need a .RKW file like the on v2.0 one above but for the CR3005TFV3.3

Pritty sure this will get my chip up and running again so I can upload my backup.

Please have hunted all over the net and CN sites but unable to find the CR3005TFV3.3 MP5 player board mention!

Please if any has a player with a board like this and its .RKW file please let me know!

Smile thanks

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic