There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the World

Reply to topic

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:43 am   Post subject: Loot WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the World Back to top 

MPx Players around the World Competition

Win a Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB Player!

The kind folks at MP4Nation.net have given us a brand new Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB Player as a prize for this competition.

All you have to do is to upload a photo of your player taken from around your part of the world.

This means, you can take a photo of your MP4 player next to a famous landmark where you are from, or next to an animal or next to famous person or doing a well known past time activity in your country? Whatever you feel that will showcase your player around your part of the world.

Nominations will be taken and the winner will be voted by MEMBERS so it will be a fair vote.

Conditions/How it works:

1. Upload your photos here --> UPLOAD PHOTOS for MPx Players around the World competition
2. You can submit and enter up to THREE photos
3. You can vote for up to three photos
4. The TOP FIVE photos will then be in the FINAL DRAW
5. Members can then cast ONE VOTE in the final draw
6. The winner will then win the Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB Player from MP4Nation.net worth over $100 and will be shipped to you for free.
7. Competition now CLOSED

Last edited by admin on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi everyone,

Noticed there's been no entries to this competition.

Hope you can submit an entry and get into the draw this great looking S:Flo player! It'll be worth it!

If you HAVEN'T entered or don't want to enter, please let me know WHY.
I would be interested to know as I based the competition on the majority vote.

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

admin

well for a start as i am a mod on mp4nation and have 2 s:flo players already then i will not be entering

i think there ar couple of things here as to why
may people have a single mission on this site, they visit, post problem get solution and leave, basically not really getting into the site on a daily basis and being very focused on there own personal mission

also its just hard to spot the comp on the front page, many people may never really see the front page at all as they arrive via a google search to a specific location

please permit me to make a comp banner for this and try and display it somewhere where it can be seen no matter where users enter the site, i would say on the heder to the side of the mympx logo

just observations and ideas, but as many come here in desperation its very easy for them not to spot a small text entry about a comp

maybe as helper we cn make reference to the post in our replys to people with a link to ths page

cheers
makd511

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks makd511,

I hear what you're saying.

The main purpose of the site is to help people but I hope that people can come back and help others as well. So for the people that do come back, hopefully the competition will give them some sort of 'reward'.

Good idea on the banner. As you know (and can probably see) I'm NOT a graphic designer at all! I suck at designing anything creative. Sad

If you or anyone else has some good ideas on a banner, please let me know or if you can design one, that would be great.

If you can do one on the left hand side vertical bar (160 x 600) or one at the top or the bottom of the forums (728 x 90), that would be great.

Download Post  No rating  
Slayer6000
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Australia AU Victoria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:58 am   Post subject:  Re: WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the W Back to top 

Hehe... I'm from mp4nation too! I hope I can participate in this competition, seeing as I don't really have many posts... Oh and I'll try to make a banner or something when I'm free, I'm not that good at photoshop but I'll have a try Very Happy

edit: Oh and I completely agree with mak... I joined in 07 with an mp4 problem and pretty much left after it was solved... Actually I'm not sure it got solved, but anyway Rolling Eyes I submitted an entry in.

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

no probs admin, i have alll the mp4nation images as i did the current mp4nation banner on this site so i will adapt that and make one up for the comp

cheers
makd511

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks Slayer6000.

So can I ask what made you come back to MYMPxPlayer.org?

Download Post  No rating  
putsarang

South Korea
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:54 am   Post subject:  Re: WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the W Back to top 

i dont know i deserve to say about this competition but..
i joined this site last year because my mp4 player had a problem. since then although my posts are very few, i visit this site sometimes.
my main aim is reading other members' posts. i curious about ohter people's problem and how to solve them. if there's another aim. it is getting info about mpx.
reasons for my few posts are my bad english, anxiety etc...
anyway, i felt good when i knew about this competition. becuz i really want S:FLO. i was looking into purchasing S:FLO and looking into my entry into this competition too. but i couldnt carelessly upload.
first, nobody uploads pics! i do not have courage to upload pics ahead. there is only 1 pic in mpx around the world
second, posts i wrote are very few
i'm waiting a day appear first entrant..

Last edited by putsarang on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Download Post  No rating  
Slayer6000
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Australia AU Victoria
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:58 am   Post subject:  Re: WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the W Back to top 

Oh, I'm planning on getting a new mp4 player ^_^ So I'm basically researching various ones and browsing for interesting ones. Currently I look through mp4nation daily + mpxplayer and allpmp weekly.

Btw here's the top banner, maybe I'll make the side one too later... It's 1am so I had some other ideas that I might change later. Currently I uploaded the jpg but if you want the .psd I can upload that too when I come back from school. Uhh enjoy and if there's any changes you'd like, please tell me ^_^

... Maybe I should have included a mympxplayer.org on the bottom right

edit: I'll check back on this tomorrow after school. If not feel free to message me about any changes at kego6k@hotmail.com or alternatively use makd's if you prefer.

editedit: I was also thinking of decreasing the height of the banner and having the S:Flo slightly bigger. So it'll look like this: ===| | or something

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the W Back to top 

hi admin

looks like i was beaten to it Smile

anyway, did not have as much time as i wanted so i hope this will do, do not be afraid to ask for any changes and no obligation to use it in any way

cheers

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks guys for both taking the time to design the banner and submitting it.

If it is ok with you, I would like to use BOTH your banners.

If you have time and design more, please do, I'll put them on the rotation.

Download Post  No rating  
Airwick

Germany DE Saxony Anhalt
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:06 am   Post subject:  Re: WIN: Nationite S:Flo Touch Screen 4GB - MPx Around the W Back to top 

Hey nice competition! I hope my player arrives soon, then I can enter and post pics from my player in germany, hehehe. Razz

Download Post  No rating  
mzrainpl

Poland
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've got one question - I'm not in Poland for one month Sad can I put some photo into my MP4 (2,8" screen) and take a picture of it?

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi mzrainpl,

That's fine. Whatever you think is fine.
Where are you going? Perhaps take your player with you and take a photo of it next to a landmark somewhere?

Download Post  No rating  
mzrainpl

Poland
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yup I'm taking my Vedia C3 to a trip to London, but I wanted to take a picture of it with a statue of pope John Paul II because I think he's the greatest symbol of Poland. So I thought I will put a photo of him and display it and take a picture. Is it allowed?

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic