Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Tinydeal

Reply to topic

Eternal_Search

Canada
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:13 pm   Post subject:  Tinydeal Back to top 

I am wondering how well this:http://www.tinydeal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_79&products_id=615
Player works. I think it is a touch screen player and I have heard very scary tales on the touch screens of cheap chinese players. So... would it be worth it to get this player?

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am   Post subject:  Re: Tinydeal Back to top 

Eternal_Search wrote (View Post): › I am wondering how well this:http://www.tinydeal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_79&products_id=615
Player works. I think it is a touch screen player and I have heard very scary tales on the touch screens of cheap chinese players. So... would it be worth it to get this player?

this is he player you have linked and it is not a touch screen

member knob has this player, he had a couple of problems with it to start with but managed to get it all working

remember thi is an 8GB unit for $60 which really is sooooo cheap so be aware you kinda get what you pay for, if all works well you have a bargin

basically it uses the current hot processing chip used in many branded chinese players called the rockchip and that in itself is fine and will perform OK, its only the hardware built around it that may suffer

but knobs player now seems stable and he does like to mess

i have the touch screen no conversion player from there and its a nightmare....this one

i advise against this one, faulty headphone, bad build and the thing has lost its firmware randomly 6 times now just from normal use, no messing, very unstale, touch screen itself is no problem, just the player as a whole is so badly made

so, the one you have linked is a bargin but be prepared to maybe having a little rough ride to getting it all working fine

oh, and dont even bother with these

just flush you money down the toilet instead

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic