There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

8GB 3.0" Touch Screen 2M Camera MP4 MP2 FM VIDEO Player

Reply to topic

Slayer6000
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Australia AU Victoria
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:27 am   Post subject:  8GB 3.0" Touch Screen 2M Camera MP4 MP2 FM VIDEO Player Back to top 

Not sure if this is the right section, but i'm interested in: 8GB 3.0" Touch Screen 2M Camera MP4 MP2 FM VIDEO Player.

Has anyone purchased this?
Is it really 8gb or is it hacked (Seller is ebidepay)?
What are the pictures taken by the camera like? Please post samples ^_^
Can you play the radio outloud or are the speakers only for the files you place on the mp4?

-Thanks a bunch

P.S: I currently own a 1st Gen, Black 1GB Nano clone back from 2005(?) and it has been pretty decent for the time, dropped it a few times on concrete no damage besides a few scratches.

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

unknown

a user on this forum has just received a player similar looking to this one, but as ever, looks can be deceiving and there is no guarantee that they will be the same player, the cheap hinese market is very awkward like that, personally, if it whats i think it is, the i would avoid and save your money for something a little mmorw up to date, may e nased on sunplus chip which is dodgy at the best of times and the ca,er, well, not woth talking about

radio needs earphones to work so speaker wil not operate

i would look far a payer using the new rk2706 hip like those on tinydeal, better audio, better video support, eay to back up firmware etc and at least are a little more uo to date

Download Post  No rating  
Slayer6000
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Australia AU Victoria
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 am   Post subject:  Re: 8GB 3.0" Touch Screen 2M Camera MP4 MP2 FM VIDEO Pl Back to top 

Oh, I'm really new at this... What makes the difference between that (outdated) and a non outdated 1? I was also thinking of getting S:Flo instead but realised it didn't have a camera =\

Oh and money's not really the issue, however I'm not willing to shell out 300ish (AU$) for an ipod touch. Could you recommend me on some other new mp4 players with touch screen + camera? Well it doesn't have to have a camera but it'd be a really good bonus.

Sidenote, or should i just buy a mobile phone? xD

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

cameras on mobiles nowadays are much better, cameras on the older ones like the one you have chosen are abysmal

i have 2 s:flo player and they are excellent, but iys a music player with an excellent touch screena and that it does well, all singing all dancing players from china usually lose out all over as they try and cram in so much

there are now many players being made with cameras, ramos have made a new one and onda too have the vx747+ thhat has a camera, but y all accounts its buggy, but even then the cameras are only 1.3 megapixels (quoted as 2.0 but that software enhanced) - cameras on these are equilivant to 2 years ago on mobiles, you can get mobiles not that are more camera than mobile!!!

as for the media playing capabilities of phones i would not know, player like the omda and teclast, s:flo etc are much more versatile, accept many more different video and music formats, personally my phone is a phone and nothing else, can t stand an all integrated unit, it does just not work for me

Download Post  No rating  
farenhai

Spain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: 8GB 3.0" Touch Screen 2M Camera MP4 MP2 FM VIDEO Pl Back to top 

Does anyone know if there are any chances to ADD NEW FLASH GAMES and/or apps??? Cause I've seen the menu (photo) and see it has flash game integrated, but no clue if you can add any.

Anyone know? Where can i find anything? (anything really will do!! Wink )

Thx a lot.

Download Post  No rating  
Hit
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

If you search "RMVB" on Ebay you will find many of the RK2706 players I could also recommend them as they're the newest so include more features and can play more video files

(Why RMVB, well because these new RK2706 are the only ones that support RMVB earlier versions didn't and as RMVB is a format only commonly used by chinese you won't find much other products then the players)

Have a look here --> Mpx players with 'rmvb' on eBay.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic