Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Does anybody know the difference bteen uxcell Omega V89 &

Reply to topic

mene_menelaou

Cyprus
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:16 pm   Post subject:  Does anybody know the difference bteen uxcell Omega V89 & Back to top 

Hi guys! Does anybody know the difference between uxcell Omega V89 &''China 2GB MP4 Players Wholesale'' sold by chinavasion? In the pictures they look the same

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i will say this

take with a pinch of salt any image you see reffering to shps sales items, often a generic image is used or even an image of the real player that their cheap version is selling

from the 2 you have mentioned and the prices i would say forget it - big time.
If you are looking for a cheap player, i would so far recommend this player from tinydeal, its based on the newer rockchip and has playFX sound (excellent) and much more flexible and more stable movie support. problem is with these is basically what you get is it, they are unnamed and unsupported from any manufacturer
http://www.tinydeal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_22&products_id=633
or
http://www.tinydeal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_23&products_id=541

If you want to take a look at better quality player with support and updates

www.mp4nation.net

These players are almost 2 years out of date in terms of technology, have low memory capacity and certainly are not of fantastic build quality compared to the players being produced today from well known Chinese manufacturers

in answe to your original question, they will probably be the same player, but like i said, be prepared for the player to look different on arrival (possibly)

Download Post  No rating  
mene_menelaou

Cyprus
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: Does anybody know the difference bteen uxcell Omega V89 Back to top 

makd511 thank you for your reply and your advice. I arleady have a MEIZU M6 SL 4GB from MP4Nation but I am looking for something cheaper to give as gift to a friend Smile
Anyway, those you have mentioned from tinydeal looks great

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i would go with one of those from tinydeal, though i can not vouch for quality, ut they will be no worse than those omega ones

at least these ones at tinydeal use the new rockchip rk2706 which means better audio and better vide support, no more restrictions on mp2 Smile

good luck

BTW

meizu SL - got one myself, great player, i also truly reccomed you get the mDock, best thing i ever bought, use it every day - excellent

Download Post  No rating  
mene_menelaou

Cyprus
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: Does anybody know the difference bteen uxcell Omega V89 Back to top 

looks nice...Can you charge the player while playing?

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic