Read the rules of this websiteRules
View website statisticsStatistics
See who is online at this time.Online Users
Members of our staffStaff

Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player?

Reply to topic

MR.Bean

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:30 am   Post subject: Question Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

Hey,
II'm a newbie and I bought this rockchip mp4player, but i don't know the name... Embarassed
Do you know it? And do you know where i can find firmware for that player?

Thankzz for Helppp!

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:56 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

Hello Mr Bean

I think your player is a Rockchip copy of the Teclast T39:-

Last edited by knob on Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:00 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

Thankz for your Help, but that isn't correct,i've googeled and i found a solution. it's a copy of mobiblu t10 . I downloaded the firmware also from the mobiblu site.

http://www.mobiblu.com/product/t_10_e.html

but thanks for your help knob!

Download Post  No rating  
MR.Bean

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:45 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

But i have a question about youre RKLogo Editor.

The programm not load the firmware file, it come a ???????.????? error. Any Idea?

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

MR Bean

You are right, this does look like a copy of the mobiblu t10. Embarassed
But there is a high risk that the original firmware will brick your copied player. Shocked
If you have already tested it and it works ok then try to open the firmware with the dancemammal editor, it's newer that RKLogoedit.

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

No Problem,

With Dancemamals firmware puller works it fine, but it's missing a .lst file how can I create or download the right file?

Download Post  No rating  
MR.Bean

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oops, sry, doublepost....

Last edited by MR.Bean on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
geostar
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

im thinking of getting the same player is it any good?

put \"geostar\" as your referal
Download Post  No rating  
MR.Bean

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

I've no problems with it yet (I have it only 3 days). But I think it gives better players,but i'm not so a expert^^

Download Post  No rating  
MR.Bean

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

OK, already found lst file,

FOR ALL MOBIBLU T10 Users!

IF you want to Mod/Skin yout T10,

1. Download Firmware
2.Install the included Program (Consumer Update)
3.Download Dancemamals Firmware Editorand download .lst file here
4.Open the Editor, an open firmware, also .lst file, then you can modify it and save.
5. Update Firmware (how? - in the user guide)

"I do not take responsibility for any damage, malfunction or unusable players as a result of you upgrading or alterating the firmware yourself from the firmware files and tools downloaded from mympxplayer.com."

Download Post  No rating  
xti000

Germany
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:56 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

Hello ppl,
I don't want to open a new thread for the same problem so I will ask here:
I have a Teac MP-600 mp4 player. Which chipset has this player and also which wirmware are compatible with this one? There is any chances for me to see a movie with subtitle? Maybe if I know the compatibility I will find a firmware for recognizing the subtitles...
Many thanks!

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:10 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

xti000 wrote (View Post): › Hello ppl,
I don't want to open a new thread for the same problem so I will ask here:
I have a Teac MP-600 mp4 player. Which chipset has this player and also which firmware are compatible with this one? There is any chances for me to see a movie with subtitle? Maybe if I know the compatibility I will find a firmware for recognizing the subtitles...
Many thanks!

here is the site and a firmware download

http://dspd.teac.de/index.php?id=477&L=1

subtitles are not supported, you need to convert the movie and add subtitles at the time, use vidrop converter on this site in the download sections

DO NOT USE ANY OTHER FIRMWARE but the one on the site above

Download Post  No rating  
MR.Bean

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:46 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

Hey!

Only 2 Questions I still have,

1. When I'm listening to music with my headset, the speakers are on. When I make the volume lower, the headset volume is lower ,too. How can I make the speakers off?

2. I want to modify the text in my firmware btw. the german languenge, because there is much in english and wrong translated.

Any Idea?

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

1) The speaker should go off when you insert the headset, was it so with the original firmware?

2) try this:- http://www.mympxplayer.org/tool-rockchip-rkmenu-change-text-heading-strings-df691.html

Germany DE North Rhine
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:32 am   Post subject:  Re: Sorry, but what is the name of my (rockchip) mp4player? Back to top 

1.) i'm not sure, but i think so. 90% was it so before the firmware upgrade.
2.) I already tested your program, but i don't know what you mean with "resource" can you help me please? And the speaker problem is bad, it MUST give a solution that make no sence without....

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic