myMPxPlayer.org ::

myMPxPlayer.orgGeneral DiscussionThese chinese onda clones

#1:  These chinese onda clones Author: diymania Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:50 am

Ive been looking around on the net and on youtube and i notice the clones and the real thing look identical so i think the clones are genuine onda products bought by some noname factory that wash off the onda logo and replaces the onda firmware w that custom crap that look like the real onda firmware but instead has those colored dots for startup screen.

I have a onda clone with 16gb internal memory and 3" touch screen which would equal the VX747, i may download the genuine firmware for this onda model and try it on my clone and see what happens, tho im not sure if theres one firmware version for every memory size but that will show.

What do you think about these thoughts ? The real thing and the clones look totally identical, tho if they were real onda products, the circuit board inside should say onda, unless they use a pcb making service such as carasion.

#2:  Re: These chinese onda clones Author: knob Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote: › may download the genuine firmware for this onda model and try it on my clone and see what happens

You'll brick it that's what'll happen.
have a look here first ! :-
http://mympxplayer.org/viewtopic.php?printertopic=1&t=11069&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult

#3:  Re: These chinese onda clones Author: lolita Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Open it up and look at the board.

#4:   Author: admin Post Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Please refer to MyMPX.org instead to post a reply or new thread.
myMPxPlayer.orgGeneral DiscussionThese chinese onda clones

Generated using printer-friendly.