myMPxPlayer.org ::

myMPxPlayer.orgGeneral DiscussionLooking for a reccomendation?

#1:  Looking for a reccomendation? Author: mknight66 Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:17 am

Hello there, I'm planning on buying an mp4 player, and I figured you guys would know what the best most economical player is.
The features I'm looking for are:
16GB
MicroSD expansion
Some buttons.
Touchscreen if possible but not needed.
2.8-3 inch screen. (3 inch would be better, if possible)
Firmware customization (like RockChip theming)

But I have also heard that some newer (Rockchip?) players feature NES, SNES, GB,GBC, GBA (GBA would rock, I could care less about the others. Very Happy) emulation. This would be one of the more imprtant features I'd like, next to 2.8-3 inch screen.

Also, I'd like it to be cheap, like 50-65 USD. And reliable please Smile

Thanks in advance

#2:  Re: Looking for a reccomendation? Author: mp4sn1p3r Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 am

I would look at the onda players , as far one with a emulator and touch screen really dnt mix.telclast t50 but a lil more pricey but the firmware is upgradeable and you can create your own themes.

#3:   Author: Vincent Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:38 pm

i dont think there are a lot of players out there that will do all you want.
Probably the better gaming emulations will not be touchscreen as they need to have buttons and a joypad, so expect these to be quite ugly looking Very Happy

As for the player itself, what is your main purpose,like, audio, video, both, or gaming?

#4:   Author: mknight66 Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Sorry for my delayed response.

I would like it to do video, and when I run out of videos, I want to play games xD
I wouldn't care if it was 16GB only if the microSD slot supported SDHC up to something like 32GB.
Or, is there a player that could play flash games (like Mindjolt games) and is there a way to download online flash games (like ones at addictinggames.com or miniclip.com) so that I could put them on a flash-capable mp4?

I've been looking at players like the Gemei x760+.. but it's only 4GB with 4GB expansion. And that's miniSD. Sad Any ideas?

The Gemei A320 should be out soon, although I doubt it will include SDHC as it looks like a rebranded Dingoo888 A320 found here:
http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-206~threadid.260785
myMPxPlayer.orgGeneral DiscussionLooking for a reccomendation?

Generated using printer-friendly.