Copying music, videos, photos etc from your computer to your MP3/MP4 player is very easy.
The most important thing to note is think of the MPx player as being the same as a USB Memory Stick
. It has the same connections and plugs in th same way. It just had the extra ability to play music, videos, photos and some extra buttons on it. Other than that, it gets detected the same way as a USB Memory Stick does.
Here are some very simple instructions.
1. Plug your MPx player into the USB port of your computer.
2. Plug the other end of the USB cable into your player.
3. If you player has an [on/off] switch, set it to the [ON] position.
4. Wait for a few seconds and Windows should detect your MPx player. You will see an icon like below:
5. Now open up Windows Explorer.
5. You will now see a drive labelled "Removable Disk
" like the below screenshot. Note: The drive letter maybe different on your computer because it depends on how many drives you currently have.
6. Double click on your "Removable Disk
" and it will show the files currently on your player. Copy the files from your computer into this drive (in this example, drive J:\) the same way you would copy a file onto a disk or to another location.