There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

The white list

Reply to topic

booboo773
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:15 am   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

Received my 4GB nano clone from ellieshang yesterday. It appears it's the real deal. Formatted it twice and have downloaded nine movies to it so far. Haven't watched all of them yet, but each one will load and start playing without Format Error showing up on the screen. Smile

Other than the color (white), it's identical in terms of appearance to the hacked one (black) I got from keistore.
Still wish it had 35mm jack, but I knew that going in.

Will definitely be leaving good feedback for this one!

Download Post  No rating  
nealz2k

USA US Texas
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

Bought a legit 4Gb from seller Zetronix on ebay. So far it has 150 songs, 6 episodes of 24 and The Matrix Reloaded. As soon as I got it I put 3.4 Gb worth of video and stuff on it and tried to open them and it worked fine. FINALLY a good guy out there.

Download Post  No rating  
Buzzygirl
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

USA US Minnesota
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I am quite happy with newportdiscount on eBay. I bought a 2 GB Nano clone and the storage capacity is legit. Also, my order arrived three days after I placed it, and the seller was extremely helpful and communicative when I had a question about an item unrelated to my transaction. Very happy buyer here.

Powered by Ubuntu Linux!
Download Post  No rating  
buzzbuy2

USA US Texas
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

I bought a blue 4gb and black 8gb from queenofglitter off ebay. I was very leary about the 8gb but the feedback was all positive. I got both very quick.
Ordered on Monday and had it Wednesday. I have checked both out and both are real players. I even took the 8gb apart to look at and check with samsung on the memory. So I am very happy to know i got what i ordered.

Download Post  No rating  
L337
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Finland
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

www.e-ville.hk

Good seller, I have buy'd diel-kreole and works perfect Smile

Download Post  No rating  
Blue_Max

United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Good list and much needed.

But many of the good guys named are no longer selling MP3 players or are currently not listing anything.

New recommendations plz ..........

Download Post  No rating  
sweethonesty

Malaysia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi All, I would liek to warn you not to buy from flashman852. I have a horrendous experience with them that it was a frustrating wait for months. I ordered a memory card from them and I have waited for more than 4 months for its arrival but I have yet to receive it.

They will claim to have post it and send it everytime i complain. I have wasted many months waiting that my chance to dispute in Ebay has expired. Please be cautioned.

User ID on Ebay: Flashman852

Download Post  No rating  
RichardRichard

United Kingdom UK Yorkshire
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

Got a pink 4GB nano 3g clone for the Mrs... checked out to be a true 4GB and arrived in just 4 days

Seller was EXCELLBAY

Download Post  No rating  
misterhelpme

Central African Rep
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:02 pm   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

Any updated good sellers?

Download Post  No rating  
plazma

Finland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:23 am   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

I ordered a pmp from TinyDeal.
The model was TA5-16R.
Fast shipping and real 16GB of Samsung flash memory.
They also have a eBay store.

I'll write a review in few weeks time. So far the player have been better than expected. It got games (tetris), video resume for multiple videos, picture thumbnails etc.

Download Post  No rating  
SmopuiM

Mexico
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 am   Post subject:  Re: The white list Back to top 

Bought 8 gb touchscreen anyka pmp from

http://www.tradeporter.com/

and ebay he sells with name: followmytrend

http://myworld.ebay.com/followmytrend/

100% genuine 8 gb chips, and he send insured and free.

Download Post  No rating  
ftanl
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Canada
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Seems there are no legit sellers to put on this white list. All of them sell MP3 accessories only & couple of them sell Legit Apple products.

Anyone know of a LEGIT seller from China??
I've dealth with about 15 different sellers & all have sold hacked devices...

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic