There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK!

Reply to topic

knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:46 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Been looking at fixing the button arrangement on the RK2606 firmware:-

Quote: › case KEY_VAL_UP_DOWN://knob Increases Volume in Music Screen

MusicDisplayBlock.DisplayFlag.bit.bVol = 1;
OutputVolumeInc();//knob Increases Volume in Music Screen
break;

case KEY_VAL_MENU_SHORT_UP://knob Decreases Volume in Music Screen

MusicDisplayBlock.DisplayFlag.bit.bVol = 1;
OutputVolumeDec();//knob Decreases Volume in Music Screen
break;

Download Post  No rating  
SYAEFUN

Indonesia
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sir can you help me??? i need firmware for my mp3 player with specification:

CHIP: HYNIX HY27UT088G2M
ATJ 2091 N
BOARD: MP3-910639 V:3
THANKS BEFORE

Download Post  No rating  
robouden1

Japan
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Benjy wrote (View Post): › i have new fwtools version 3.1.12.0! you have this already!?

Hi benjy

Can you send me the fwtools 3.1.12.0 or tell me where to get them. By the way can it dump from 2608a chipset?

regards
Rob Oudendijk

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:28 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Been playing with Id3 tags.

Can now get any Id3 tag to appear at will, going to alter the display to get the tags to scroll and display more music info on screen.

Quote: › if(pMusicPlayStruct->DisplayFlag.bit.bLongFileName == 1)
{

DisplayPicture(0,109,PLAY_M_NAME_XSIZE,PLAY_M_NAME_YSIZE,NFA_PLAY_M_NAME);//blanks out filename
MusicDisplayBlock.MusicUnion.Lrc.pId3Info = (unsigned int *)(&Id3Info);
MusicPlayInfo.DispState = ID3_DISPLAY;
ID3_TAG *pId3Tag = (ID3_TAG*)(pMusicPlayStruct->MusicUnion.Lrc.pId3Info);

r.x0 = 0;
r.y0 = 111;
r.x1 = 194;
r.y1 = 142;

//LCD_DispStringInRect(&r,&r,pMusicPlayStruct->MusicUnion.Music.pLongFileName, LCD_TEXTALIGN_LEFT);//knob display actual Filename
//LCD_DispStringInRect(&r,&r,pId3Tag->id3_album, LCD_TEXTALIGN_LEFT); //knob how to get Id3 tag album

//knob how to get Id3 tags

LCD_DispStringInRect(&r,&r,pId3Tag->id3_title, LCD_TEXTALIGN_LEFT); //knob how to get Id3 tag artist

}

Would also like to get some more readable bitmapped fonts mapped to replace the system font.

Download Post  No rating  
timon

Belarus
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:30 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Всем привет.
Скомпилировать прошивку и прошить плеер получилось но не проигрывается видео. В чем может быть проблемма?
Rnob fа что у тебя?

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

hi timon
I have not tested the video, I have been only looking at making the music player better, the video support is poor on these rk2606 players.
I think I could make a better music only firmware.

try the test videos :-
http://mympxplayer.org/sample-rockchip-videos-with-different-screen-sizes-01-apr-2009-0603-am-df1014.html

привет timon
Я не тестировал видео, я был только в поиске на то, чтобы сделать плеер лучше, видео поддержка малоимущих на эти rk2606 игроков.
Я думаю, что можно было сделать лучше музыку только прошивки.

попробуйте тест видео: --
http://mympxplayer.org/sample-rockchip-videos-with-different-screen-sizes-01-apr-2009-0603-am-df1014.html

Download Post  No rating  
Pesho
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Bulgaria
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:38 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Hey knob, any idea if it's possible to add a RKP selector for RK2606A instead of the tetris game?

Also, have you found out why the majority of RK26xx firmware out there are so incompatible with different screens? I think that a universal, full-featured "fail-safe" firmware is what's needed here.

Download Post  No rating  
knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:44 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Quote: › Hey knob, any idea if it's possible to add a RKP selector for RK2606A instead of the tetris game?

yes it should be. would be easier if we could get hold of some source from 2608 firmware that includes a game menu.

Quote: › Also, have you found out why the majority of RK26xx firmware out there are so incompatible with different screens? I think that a universal, full-featured "fail-safe" firmware is what's needed here.

yes i did, it's PowerOnLcdinit() in the display driver, I posted a bit of code already.
I also thought about this, having a diagnostic mode when the firmware boots up by say holding down one the keys and pressing buttons to tweak the display setting.

btw here is a direct link to the Rk2608 source:-
RK2608_Source

Beware ! Only try out these firmwares if your player is ALREADY DEAD or you have a working backup

Download Post  No rating  
Pesho
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Bulgaria
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Hey thanks, i wanted to see if that one contains any game selector sourcecode, but i dont have access to pudn. Is it missing or something?

As for the screen calibration - it's a great idea. Please post when you have all the code ready and commented. I'd like to see if an "exit" button can be added for the FM section...

Download Post  No rating  
timon

Belarus
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:55 am   Post subject: Roleplay Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Еще одно руководство по плеерам на базе Rockchip 26XX - RK26XX芯片应用介绍.ppt
http://bbs.mpnbbs.com/attachment.aspx?attachmentid=107

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic