Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Pro Ebiz NEW 16gb 3" TFT Touchscreen

Reply to topic

Escobedo

Mexico
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 pm   Post subject:  Pro Ebiz NEW 16gb 3" TFT Touchscreen Back to top 

Hi guys, what do you think about this player? Pro Ebiz NEW 16gb 3" TFT Touchscreen

I just bought this one and I want to know if it's good or bad, or if I make a bad decision buying it, thanks...

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have a similar player but it's only got a 2.8" screen.

I do like how it says "Directly support AVI, RM, RMVB and FLV formats without conversion". Would love to hear from you whether that statement is true. Videos on my player needs to be converted before it can be played. That would certainly make life easier - not having to convert your videos so they can be played on your player.

16GB for $76.95 that's a good price. It's worth checking as well whether it has TRUE 16GB of memory installed though. Try filling it with 16GB of stuff (even if it's a copy of a copy of a copy). Then skip through them and make sure they all play just to be sure.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
plazma

Finland
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:26 am   Post subject:  Re: Pro Ebiz NEW 16gb 3" TFT Touchscreen Back to top 

Looks like a Onda VX747 look-a-like.
I have one ordered from
TinyDeal.com

It's quite cheap for a 16G player. All these players however have flaws and don't expect any firmware updates.

At first I thought it's great a player but I'm selling it as soon as I get my new Chinese "brand" players. For few more dollars you can get a player with better support.

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

admin wrote (View Post): ›
I have a similar player but it's only got a 2.8" screen.

I do like how it says "Directly support AVI, RM, RMVB and FLV formats without conversion". Would love to hear from you whether that statement is true. Videos on my player needs to be converted before it can be played. That would certainly make life easier - not having to convert your videos so they can be played on your player.

16GB for $76.95 that's a good price. It's worth checking as well whether it has TRUE 16GB of memory installed though. Try filling it with 16GB of stuff (even if it's a copy of a copy of a copy). Then skip through them and make sure they all play just to be sure.

No. the NO CONVERSION is not true, ok, its alot better than the old rockchips, but problem is that the player will never get updates and rockchip are continually updating the movie compatability.

anyway, do not believe the hype, rk2706 players, for te most part, still need converting for them to play properly

Download Post  No rating  
Escobedo

Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok, thank you for your time guys, maybe later I'll buy another one better, but for now I think it's ok this one, thanks... another question, can I change the background or the theme? I just want know what I can or can't to do with this one.... thanks....

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic