[ Login to join chat ]

Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK!

Reply to topic

knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom European Union
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The problem is just only with Startup.c , the compiler can't open or find the file, there is not much in the Startup.c could be worth trying to recreate it..
Compiled Startup.c ok.. now have Startup.obj.
Quote: › C51 COMPILER V8.12 STARTUP 02/28/2009 23:01:30 PAGE 1

C51 COMPILER V8.12, COMPILATION OF MODULE STARTUP
OBJECT MODULE PLACED IN Startup.obj
COMPILER INVOKED BY: C:\Keil\C51\BIN\C51.EXE Game\Startup.c BROWSE DEBUG OBJECTEXTEND PRINT(.\Startup.lst) OBJECT(Startu
-p.obj)

line level source

1 /***************************************************************************
2 File Name:
3 Startup.c
4 Description:
5 Snake game start up display
6 Author:
7 Kevin
8 Date:
9 2006-11-22
10 ***************************************************************************/

MODULE INFORMATION: STATIC OVERLAYABLE
CODE SIZE = ---- ----
CONSTANT SIZE = ---- ----
XDATA SIZE = ---- ----
PDATA SIZE = ---- ----
DATA SIZE = ---- ----
IDATA SIZE = ---- ----
BIT SIZE = ---- ----
END OF MODULE INFORMATION.

C51 COMPILATION COMPLETE. 0 WARNING(S), 0 ERROR(S)

Now Snake.c has lots of syntax errors, need to check the code in Snake.c
btw removed the readonly attribute on all the cource files, I think it was causing the file not open problem!

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

China
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:33 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

WIZARD wrote (View Post): › First of all, you need to copy project from RK225 folder,
then delete all files but leave the target.
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2398/targetk.jpg
Now I'll try to add the Snake source files...
NO! You're doing it wrong!

I don't know much about Rockchip at all, but I'm very sure it uses ARM core, not 8051. The 8051 and Keil is for ALi M566x systems.

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:04 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

yes, I think you are right Lolita, We are trying to cross-compile for the wrong target device, we need LSI zsp400.

I think Keil just happens to use 8051 by default.

@WIZARD
To make the correct resulting code work we must to add LSI zsp400 as the target device, otherwise the code will not run on a Rockchip device.
OR we need to find a compiler that supports zsp400 as target device.

However...rooman at wasm.ru
Quote: › compiler requires it c51
Play Rockchip_Prj.Uv2 have lines
Code:
Options 1,0,0 / / Target 'RockChip'
Device (Core8051)
Vendor (Actel)

This points to the fact that the processor-based Actel (I хз it), the program has a base Keil uVision percent. And apparently Keil uVision determines which compiler to use.

Download Post  No rating  
Hit
I love my MPx player
I love my MPx player

Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Found the string of code that unveils the Hidden Partition

Quote: › void UsbPowonInit(void)
{
MY_FILE *usbTagFile;

//071213,HUANGSL,CHECK OPEN C:,BEFORE UsbBlkInitialize
usbTagFile = FSFileOpen(gpSysConfig->UsbTageFileName , "rb");
if (usbTagFile != NULL)
{
gpSysConfig->UsbDiskMask |= (0x0001 << 1);
FSFileClose(usbTagFile);
}

UsbConnected = 0;
Intr_RegISR(INTC_UDC, UDC_ISR);
UsbBlkInitialize();

USB_PHY_RST();
SOFT_CONNECT();
//UsbVbusIsr();

}

"gpSysConfig->UsbTageFileName"
Referrers to
Quote: › "D:\\Rkusb.Tag", //3UsbTageFileName

Apparently "D:\\Rkusb.Tag" is changed in my player, therefor I can't unlock hidden partition
Was hoping to find an alternative method of unveiling it but it seems there isn't Sad
And I suppose there isn't a way to change the UsbTageFileName either Sad

Btw what it does it it changed the USBDiskMask setting in the config from 0x0007 to 0x0017 making the hidden partition mounted except of normal partition when connecting usb
Doing this with this piece of code
Quote: › if (gpSysConfig->UsbDiskMask & (0x0001 << 2))
{
gUsbMscDevice[ii].IoCtrl = FlashUserIoCtrl;
gUsbMscDevice[ii].ReadData = FlashUserReadSector;
gUsbMscDevice[ii].WriteData = FlashUserWriteSector;
ii++;
}

Download Post  No rating  
WIZARD
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Please look at the rooman's new post:
http://wasm.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27246&p=5

Maybe we should try to ask Texet company
(which is producing Rockchip-based players)
if they can give us a compiled SDK.

Also we can try to ask the Chinese developers
how to compile their SDK. Mr. Green

Or... First of all, find out how to compile Snake,
then RK225 (it's not a SDK, but a firmware for Ramos),
and finally compile a Rockchip SDK! Razz

knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

This should be able to compile snake!
http://www.ghs.com/news/220219l.html

but it is not available to us..

Firmware would be more difficult to compile, for that we would need the Rockchip SDK.

MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:45 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

If we want to do something,
then we must have the clear plan! Idea

1) Rockchip SDK - we need Visual Studio.
It's too heavy to upload, so please go here:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3907478/Microsoft_Visual_Studio_2008_Professional_Edition-ZWTiSO
I'll try to compile and tell you the results!

2) Rockchip firmware for Ramos & Snake.
We need good ( Exclamation ) compiler to do it.
Also we need to know is it ZSP or Actel (8051).
Torrent for RealView v2.2:
http://encodable.com/cgi-bin/filechucker.cgi?action=landing&path=/Real/&file=123.zip
Tried to find Green Hills without any luck!

knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

benny said wrote (View Post): › Hi @all
After 2 Weeks of playing with the RKP-Game-Disassembler i had now
enough information to made my first RKP-Assembler (BETA-Version).
Includes a Documentation and a sample-program (Data-Viewer) and
some RKP-Game-Files. Actually it's all Assembler (LSI ZSP400 Instruc-
tions). My next steps: C64-Emulator, Calculator, Basic-Compiler,
PDF-Viewer, Database
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1140530/RKP-Disassembler_and_Assembler_v01.zip.html
Enjoy
Regards
Benny

yes it is ZSP400 instructions, you are right the emulator for RK2706 chips needs compiling with Visual c++. I have Visual C++ 6.0 so I will try to compile the emulator for RK27xx chips too, But I don't think this will help us with rK2608 players, we need a cross compiler for ZSP400 to do anything with the source code. Sad

btw WIZARD, don't bother posting any more t*rrent links, most members know where to look, better to PM a link if anyone asks, if you know what I mean. Wink

This is what I get when I try to compile the emulator in VC++
Quote: › --------------------Configuration: RockEmu - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
allCGlobals.c
h:\rockchip developer package\rk27sdk_0722\ide\rk27dll\src\allcglobals.c(37) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '..\..\system\sysGlobal.c': No such file or directory
allCSource.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\allCSource.c(37) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
armReg.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\Register\armReg.c(5) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
iGlobals.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\iGlobals.c(4) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'bool.h': No such file or directory
iSource.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\iSource.c(6) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'bool.h': No such file or directory
pcCore.cpp
h:\rockchip developer package\rk27sdk_0722\ide\rk27dll\src\pccore\pccore.cpp(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'bool.h': No such file or directory
pcdata.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pcdata.c(6) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
pcgpio.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pcgpio.c(6) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
pcinterrupt.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pcinterrupt.c(7) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
pckey.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pckey.c(6) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
pclcd.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pclcd.c(6) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
pctimer.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pctimer.c(6) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
pctouch.c
H:\Rockchip Developer Package\RK27SDK_0722\Ide\Rk27Dll\src\Lib\peripheral\pctouch.c(11) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
readsector.cpp
h:\rockchip developer package\rk27sdk_0722\ide\rk27dll\src\pccore\readsector.cpp(120) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'FlashUFatCache'
h:\rockchip developer package\rk27sdk_0722\ide\rk27dll\src\pccore\readsector.cpp(120) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
rk27dll.cpp
h:\rockchip developer package\rk27sdk_0722\ide\rk27dll\rk27dll.cpp(5) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'include.h': No such file or directory
sound.cpp
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\mmsystem.h(113) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'MMVERSION'
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\mmsystem.h(113) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
zspReg.c
h:\rockchip developer package\rk27sdk_0722\ide\rk27dll\src\lib\register\zspreg.c(5) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '..\stdafx.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

RockEmu.exe - 19 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Seems like some source files are missing. Sad
Update:-
No they are not missing, just found them, just VC++ can't find them. Smile

cheers knob

Download Post  No rating  
WIZARD
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 pm   Post subject: Loot Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

We have a lot of Rockchip Documents,
and some of them including the information
how to compile something like Rockchip Emulator
(I've posted a printscreen earlier, to demonstrate.)

Please wait, I'm downloading Visual right now.

P.S. Most of links you can get with ease.
But some of them (like links to developer's tools or other unpopular thing) very hard to get! Googling for 1-2 hours...

But at the moment we have all compilers that we need.
So, no more torrents!

AleMaxx

Germany
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi folks, thats indeed great news. I downloaded the SDK and it seems to me like the RK225_Dict is indeed for the RK260x (since there is 8051 asm in it or maybe sth else but definetley not arm asm). Im currently trying to compile the RK27SDK folder under linux with "arm-elf-gcc" toolchain and its really annoying since the include files are spelled sometimes lower sometimes partly with uppercase letters which is not acceptable under linux (and of course backslashes instead of slashes). I also have VC Express 200X installed but currently I dont see where the emu is. If you have the emu up and running be sure to post it here plz.

Regards Ale

Btw, do you have Codewarrior installed or how do you compile the Emulator? Or do you have VC++ project files for it? I only have VC++ project files for the rk27.dll and the Codewarrior project file .mcp for the rk27_board (probably the emulator?).

Download Post  No rating  
WIZARD
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Don't worry, I've PM'ed to him.

WIZARD
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:47 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

knob wrote (View Post): ›
yes it is ZSP400 instructions, you are right the emulator for RK2706 chips needs compiling with Visual c++. I have Visual C++ 6.0 so I will try to compile the emulator for RK27xx chips too, But I don't think this will help us with rK2608 players, we need a cross compiler for ZSP400 to do anything with the source code. Sad

In that case compilation target is OS.
I've already told that SDK's target is OS,
firmware's - Rockchip, Snake's - Rockchip too.

WIZARD
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 am   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

I've found out something interesting... Razz
Compare:
1) Picture from the Rockchip Document:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7370/example1.jpg
2) Printscreen from the file:
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7941/example2.jpg
That means that don't want to compile
only because some files are empty.
We must add these strings manually. Cool

P.S. Please don't just silently try to compile,
without sharing your experience.
It's a big work not for one man.
Let's do it together! Razz

WIZARD
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

United Kingdom UK Wales
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 am   Post subject: Warning ! Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

Sorry... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

knob
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Hooray!!! Rockchip SDK! Back to top 

I got it to compile with Code Warrior, Smile loaded the "rk27_baord.mcp" project file. was lots of errors, and had to recreate a missing debug.c debug.h (just used empty text files). and commented out all the error lines in the source, but now it compiles a new RK27xx firmware, produced BASE.RKW and RK27SDK.RKW without the bmps.

Was loads of warnings though, and the bmps not being loaded in, but it did compile, so we have a method of creating Rk27xx firmware, just needs a lot more work. Mad

e.g. wrong path to bmps, should be "C:\RK27SDK__NEW\Resource\input\bmp\RK2701" + some chinese folder names referenced in file "rk$$27_TF0088.txt" need editing.

btw removed references to TR (for translation) and ASSERT(for debugging) in the source code, to get it to compile.

So "rk27_baord.mcp" project file is for creating a new RK27xx firmware.

Not able to compile the emulator yet, think it needs vc++ Confused

Download Post  Rating: Acknowledged  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic