Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Sunplus SPMP3050A - General

Reply to topic

sakshamdhawan2

India
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: Sunplus SPMP3050A - General Back to top 

I too bought one from here
http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/p-Imedia-Q-2GB-Q-Portable-Q-Media-Q-Player-Q-with-Q-1.3-Q-MP-Q-Digital-Q-Camera/Home_Online-pI_18309-clI_2-q_imedia-

its been one year now..it was working perfectly..but somehow yesterday when I was playing an nes game it crashed and now it does'nt even switch on.sometimes it does but crashes
I think I need to reload the firmware.Plz provide me with step to step instructions as I have little knowledge about all these.
not to forget it had a blue background behind the menu.So plz tell which firmware is compatible.
thanks

Download Post  No rating  
wroser

Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hi fr9 plz

i want mp3 and mp4 softwer

plz help me

Download Post  No rating  
sakshamdhawan2

India
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

zenitraM wrote (View Post): ›
All right, I managed to connect my MP4 (as I don't know its model or anything, i'll refer to it as 9504, item number on DealExtreme).

Mine does have a different Sunplus firmware from the rest. It's got a blue background and well, it emulates GB/GBC and this strange game format I talked about before, .BIN, games on that format seem to be made by Sunplus and I only have found the 3 ones that came on my player's memory, you can download them from here: http://uploaded.to/?id=yn9jon&setlang=en

I'm now uploading the firmware and the disk A and B images for you to test them. Upload all the firmwares you have so we can test if they're compatible between players and if we can find any extra features.. Skinning is quite easy, just requires modifyng the .jpg's. I think there's no risk of bricking the device, as the FW download feature isn't dependant on the firmware itself (at least while pressing a key when plugging the USB port, only way for me).

Upload the diska and diskb images too, I think they're also needed (I downloaded the .bin firmware from the download section, but the screen showed gray and the unit hanged, maybe because of those images being not compatible).

BTW you may need to modify the USB device ID on the .inf file of the driver so it detects your device. When on this firmware mode it detects as a MMCatch Multimedia Device or something similar (not as a storage device).

Oh, and looking at the images, it seems there's a scientific calculator somehere on the firmware.. but I can only access a simple calculator..

NES and GB emulators are called, according to the hex editor, N1 and G1 respectively.

Edit: Here you have the firmware: http://zen.itram.es/files/PMP_DX_sku9504_blue_background.rar

THE LINK ISN'T WORKING...PLEASE UPLOAD AGAIN

Download Post  No rating  
salwa
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

Afghanistan AU New South Wales
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post  No rating  
moonmoon8

Pakistan
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Salwa Brother
What the Actually Problem with Your Player?

Download Post  No rating  
spinten

Italy
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 am   Post subject:  Re: Sunplus SPMP3050A - General Back to top 

I try to use "FRM Pro" but when i click "Dev Detect Begin" the log windows remain empty.
I'm not able to install driver. The device is in explorer windows as a disk.
My Device is this:

How to do?
excuse my english.

Download Post  No rating  
AleMaxx

Germany
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You have to hold down some button while starting the device, for me it is the "camera" button. Then it will get detected as "ICatch" camera device or something like that.

Download Post  No rating  
cvtabak

Philippines
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

@aapot

You need this driver: http://light.dnsprotect.com/~blld/spca3050/spca3050a_driver.zip

Sir, can you please update the link... your favorable reply will be much appreciated. thank you

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic