Did anyboby buy this PMP from Tinydeal?

Reply to topic

DaremoS
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DrPepper wrote (View Post): › This player
http://www.tinydeal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_94&products_id=883
is an Ingenics chipset?

The only way to know is by plugging the player in your PC... it will show a text saying Ingenic in USB port.
By looking at the pictures it's very hard to know

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hi Daremos,
I am wondering which player you were referring to in this previous post.
DaremoS wrote (View Post): ›
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I've to correct myself... the chip mounted in this fuselage is a Ingenic and have nothing to do with Rockchip

Anyway is still a weird interface very hard to manage it.

I'll continue testing it

Shocked

Download Post  No rating  
DaremoS
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Chile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DrPepper wrote (View Post): › Hi Daremos,
I am wondering which player you were referring to in this previous post.
DaremoS wrote (View Post): ›
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I've to correct myself... the chip mounted in this fuselage is a Ingenic and have nothing to do with Rockchip

Anyway is still a weird interface very hard to manage it.

I'll continue testing it

Shocked

The player cited by the OP is a now common player of 3" screen capable of play lots of formats based of RK2706 (IMO a great chipset: I do own a Ramos RM970).
I did receive one from a friend which is importing this players (I give him some support of what players include in his assortment) here is his site Gabstore, that instead of be RK2706 based was Ingenic JZ4740 based, having the same features and capabilities, except PlayFX and TV-OUT.

As I don't pay to try this players I have no problem with this sudden changes from the provider. My conclusion is that Ingenic is a very consistent chip but is still below of RK2706 capabilities... anyway sound of both player are equally good.

USA US Florida
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:58 am   Post subject:  Re: Did anyboby buy this PMP from Tinydeal? Back to top 

Hi Daremos,
Another question for you, if you don't mind. I need a large capacity player, so I would like to get one of the 16Gbs from Tinydeal. Out of the three RK2706 players they have, is one better than the others? I know the functions will basically be the same, but does one have better build quality, features, battery life, reliability, etc? Thanks for your input, I know you have some experience with these players.

Download Post  No rating  
mp4sn1p3r
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA US Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 am   Post subject:  Re: Did anyboby buy this PMP from Tinydeal? Back to top 

Hey Guys I have that player and will be posting a review about it pretty soon . I do not have the 16GB but 8GB. I have to really say i enjoy this player, its compact size is fantastic. I know they use the words conversion free but a very simply quick converter will fix that right up . I think its a great player for the money and im in the US where every other clone is lugging around overpriced nano's and itouch's . as soon as i figure out how to theme this badboy it its go time .

Opps, I am talking about the conversion free player
Coversion Free 3" 16:9 QVGA 8GB MP4 MP3 MP5 Player LA1-8R
tinydeals.com

Download Post  No rating  
BisonMami

USA US Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 am   Post subject:  Re: Did anyboby buy this PMP from Tinydeal? Back to top 

I just received the LA2-16R from tinydeal and the player had two viruses and some spyware on it. Just a heads up to anyone else. In case anyone is interested, the viruses were: WORM_RJUMP.AI and WORM_ONLINEG.KAY.

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic