Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Tracking Number from UXcell

Reply to topic

enrika79

Italy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:04 am   Post subject:  Tracking Number from UXcell Back to top 

Hi guys,

I have one simple question

I bought from Uxcell a MP3 player few weeks ago, but seems it's lost somewhere between HK and Italy.

I noticed you're talking about a tracking number for your shipping: did you pay express shipping, or they gave you the tracking number with the classic shipping method?

Download Post  No rating  
lattesurf
Valued Member
Valued Member

Australia AU South Australia
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

enrika79 , it seems that recently uxcell updated their checkout system, and only offer airmail or UPS express. In the past, there was an additional insurance option for about $5 more on top of the normal airmail, which was registered mail. And there was a tracking number with that additional option (eg RA123456789HK) which can be traced via the post office.
Seems that currently they removed that option. If you had paid for some additional insurance for the postage, i'll suggest that you contact uxcell for further details in tracing it.

T39 doesn''t sound as good as my T29
Download Post  No rating  
enrika79

Italy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Tnx lattesurf for your reply.

There were 2 different types of shipping: normal (few dollars) and "express" (about 30 dollars), plus the possibility of insurance.
I've chosen normal shipping, but I've paid for the insurance, because I was thinking "If the're sure I'll receive the item, they must have a tracking number"
But after the payment they've only confirmed shipping, by mail and on their site.

I tried to contact them, but the only thing they told me is: don't worry, it will arrive.
At the moment, I don't know in which way the insurance can grant me I will receive the item, if I can't track it, and if they don't track it.
I've paid through paypal, so I've the possibility to open an issue, but It would be better if they're would be able to find a way to track my insured shipping.

Hope everything will go in the right way, at the end Smile

Download Post  No rating  
Sponsored Links

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic