Advertisement

Chatbox

There are 0 user(s) on chat now:

[ Login to join chat ]

Pushplaydigital.com = scam

Reply to topic

Aureusz

France
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:48 pm   Post subject: Snif ! Pushplaydigital.com = scam Back to top 

I ordered a player on Aprit 19th 2007, it was never shipped, no replies from my emails, they charged my bank account, i clicked on the return option to cancel the order, still no replies, no refund, i called my lawyer.

I'm waiting for new for people who have been scamed by this site in order to take action in justice.

sorry if my english is not perfect, i live in france, nobody's perfect.

Download Post  No rating  
hhh666
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:27 pm   Post subject:  Re: Pushplaydigital.com = scam Back to top 

Aureusz wrote (View Post): › I ordered a player on Aprit 19th 2007, it was never shipped, no replies from my emails, they charged my bank account, i clicked on the return option to cancel the order, still no replies, no refund, i called my lawyer.

I'm waiting for new for people who have been scamed by this site in order to take action in justice.

sorry if my english is not perfect, i live in france, nobody's perfect.

http://www.mympxplayer.org/pushplay-digital-customer-service-vt5680.html

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:21 am   Post subject:  Re: Pushplaydigital.com = scam Back to top 

Hi all,

I didn't want to have to do this but unfortunately after numerous emails and messages to PushPlay Digital (on this site and from their website), they have not replied.

From members feedback as well, they haven't replied to them either.

So, I have no choice but to announce that PushPlay Digital (Pushplaydigital.com ) is a BAD SELLER. A scammer who is scamming their customers from orders and not sending their orders to them.

Please do NOT buy anything from them. Stay away from Pushplaydigital.com.

I will be posting this to the newsletter as well to all registered members.

I sent them this message/email today:

Quote: › Hi PushPlay Digital,

After numerous emails to you and your website from myself and members on site, there still have not been any replies from you.

Since you have failed to reply to customer enquiry and numerous messages from us, we have concluded PushPlay Digital as a scam site and a bad seller.

Also, you have failed to contact us about commissions earned by us as well.

We will make sure that all our members are aware of this and the scam that PushPlay Digital is doing. It's sad to see these things happen when we saw good potential to cooperate between us two.

We will make sure that others don't get ripped off by you and warn as many people as possible.

MyMPxPlayer.org has now moved to MyMPx.org
Download Post  No rating  
Pocket_Nano
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Tennessee
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

admin wrote (View Post): ›
Hi all,

I didn't want to have to do this but unfortunately after numerous emails and messages to PushPlay Digital (on this site and from their website), they have not replied.

From members feedback as well, they haven't replied to them either.

So, I have no choice but to announce that PushPlay Digital (Pushplaydigital.com ) is a BAD SELLER. A scammer who is scamming their customers from orders and not sending their orders to them.

Please do NOT buy anything from them. Stay away from Pushplaydigital.com.

I will be posting this to the newsletter as well to all registered members.

I sent them this message/email today:

Quote: › Hi PushPlay Digital,

After numerous emails to you and your website from myself and members on site, there still have not been any replies from you.

Since you have failed to reply to customer enquiry and numerous messages from us, we have concluded PushPlay Digital as a scam site and a bad seller.

Also, you have failed to contact us about commissions earned by us as well.

We will make sure that all our members are aware of this and the scam that PushPlay Digital is doing. It's sad to see these things happen when we saw good potential to cooperate between us two.

We will make sure that others don't get ripped off by you and warn as many people as possible.

I knew I smelt shit at the beginning of this thread but you (Admin) and Tadad1 blew me off and stuck up for them and now everyone is out of a lot of money.

Just because they become a sponsor and you think you'll make commissions off of the sales doesn't mean they are legit.

All I have to say is that I told you so. And of course you'll probably delete (this) my post as well.

Pocket_Nano

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

Australia AU Queensland
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm sitting here in total shock.

I received both orders i placed with them (one wasn't quite up to par but at least i got it). Gave me the impression they were honest.
Now i'm pissed... glad i didn't order that Dita 223 but they still owe me $10.. i'm glad it's only $10 though.

Man i feel bad for those who never got thier orders.

I've gone back to Uxcell.. they've never let me down once.

It is the beginning of wisdom to be able to say *I dont know!*
Download Post  No rating  
us/ak/bharris

USA
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:19 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I received a shipping notification today (placed the order last month). The tracking number PushPlay provided is real, USPS shows it as having been picked up and currently enroute.
Hopefully I'll see my new player by next Wednesday.

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Pocket_Nano,

PushPlay Digital approached us along time ago but I put them off to get a better 'feel' for them and to find out how reliable they are and waited for member feedback. We have been approached by a few other sellers too (Chinavision for one) but we rejected them based on member feedback.

We choose PushPlay Digital because some members have mentioned about them and they do look legit.

It was a an educated selective decision, but unfortunately the outcome wasn't what we expected.

-----------------

_Odyssey,

I don't know what happened to them. It just started to be all too 'fishy' when members started posting messages about not getting their orders and once I started asking questions, they all of a sudden 'stopped' communication with me. This was very unusual because prior to that, I was getting a reply in a day or two.

-----------------

us/ak/bharris,

Keep us posted on the process of your order. Would be great to see if you get it. Fingers cross.

Download Post  No rating  
hhh666
Keen on MPx players
Keen on MPx players

USA
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:20 pm   Post subject:  Re: Pushplaydigital.com = scam Back to top 

There is NO EXCUSE for no communications.
There is NO EXCUSE for not returning/stealing funds

Download Post  No rating  
Pocket_Nano
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Tennessee
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hhh666 wrote (View Post): ›
There is NO EXCUSE for no communications.
There is NO EXCUSE for not returning/stealing funds
Exactly my point. Even if they begin to send out the item's now. It still does not matter. So everybody send me their money and then I'll buy players with their own money in about 3 weeks and ignore your emails and if I decide to send them to you I still made profit.

And thats not even counting the people that do not know how to go about it when they are robbed to get their money back. Or even know about this website to get help. So all in all they gave it to you good. Live and learn I guess huh?.

Pocket_Nano

MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sorry to hear that PPD ended up being a bust, people in the US, Canada and UK can always call up their credit card company to have a chargeback, if you paid by bank card or eCheck, call your bank and request a bank assisted dispute.

Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:03 am   Post subject:  Re: Pushplaydigital.com = scam Back to top 

Hi everyone,

For those who have placed orders with PushPlay Digital but haven't received their product, please contact you bank and organise a CHARGEBACK for your purchase.

Tell them the trust, that you ordered a product that you never got and the site appears to be a scam.

Download Post  No rating  
Aureusz

France
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Shipping information regarding your order: Sorry for the delay but your order has been reshipped out to you and will arrive in about 4 days. You will get an email update shortly with the tracking info.

posted 28 may 2007 from sales@pushplaydigital.com

I'm still waiting for the order tracking info but it seems that there is a light of hope...

Download Post  No rating  
makd511
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous
MPx-a-lolics Anonymous

United Kingdom UK England
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Aureusz wrote (View Post): ›
Shipping information regarding your order: Sorry for the delay but your order has been reshipped out to you and will arrive in about 4 days. You will get an email update shortly with the tracking info.

posted 28 may 2007 from sales@pushplaydigital.com

I'm still waiting for the order tracking info but it seems that there is a light of hope...

Hi - it seems ppd appear to have a big problem with shipping, all their items seem to get held up at customs or some other exceuse, i got a mail 4 days ago saying item shipped and to await tracking info - guess what, im still waiting for thet tracking inf - the poit of this is that it may b a stalling technique by ppd so you do not try and get your monay back before they have finished scamming as many people as poss,
this is my theory anyway,- good luck

Download Post  No rating  
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:23 am   Post subject:  Re: Pushplaydigital.com = scam Back to top 

I just did a Google search for "Pushplay Digital" and have a look at the attached results: "Pushplaydigital.com = scam" comes up as second on the results.

Download Post  No rating  
Pocket_Nano
MPx Junkie
MPx Junkie

USA US Tennessee
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

admin wrote (View Post): ›
I just did a Google search for "Pushplay Digital" and have a look at the attached results: "Pushplaydigital.com = scam" comes up as second on the results.
Thats this topic. It's just where Google crawled your website and now it shows in search results for PPD. It even has your words from your post. That's good though. Now they are known to be scammers all over the web.

Pocket_Nano

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic